Target Finder

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Target Finder

in reply to Albysky

Be HC and don't use any perks/attachments, otherwise you have no argument.

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Huh?
My point is, I cannot recall any other single attachment in cod that almost forces players to use a particular perk.... I dont use the damn thing if thats what you think

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

I'm sure you use one of many other magical perks this game offers us. Those of you who think you're hardcore cause you don't use the TF still use the other fictional perks in this game. Like I said before, unless you roll with NO perks and NO attachments you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to the TF. Call of Duty Black Magic 2

Level 27

in reply to Predatorex1

The target finder is very annoying becuase it takes a lot of skill out of the game. Half the time, I get killed by some camper with cold blooded and a LMG. And guess what atachment he has on it. The target finder. The MMS scanner is the only way to counter attack campers beause you can see them through walls.

However, you may ne considered a noob for even considering using the MMS scanner.

Level 1

in reply to RougePeanut

lol To the last line, does it really matter if you're "considered a noob" for using an attachment?

Level 18

in reply to RougePeanut

this game doesnt take skill, it doesnt matter what you use.. its all about connection and point and shoot.

people hate the TF, its been in the game since day 1, and its not going anywhere, i dont know why people still complain about it.. it no longer gives a red cross hair to CB users, but yet the tears still fly..and talk about how someone useing a TF is a noob while they are hip firing and smg with a laser sight and silencer

lol whatever

Level 8

in reply to Predatorex1

Poor babies getting killed by campers, TF, SMGs, rushers, etc. It's sad when you complain about how you get killed. Really sad.

Level 27

in reply to Predatorex1

lol , like trialstardragon said , Use the perks

Level 1

Studios