Target Finder - Who Uses It ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Target Finder - Who Uses It ?

Serioulsy is it the 12 yrs olds that are using it. Who are those people laying in dark corners with Target Finders. I swear that I can tell what I was killed with before seeing the kill cam. My question is why are you using it and are you not embarassed for using it. Not saying its overpowered and shouldn't be in the game but what does it say about you for using it. My guess is it's the kids that shouldn't even be on the game.

Just as a side note I'll bet parents all over the world are thanking Treyarch for the latest babysitting tool.

Level 17
48 REPLIES

Re: Target Finder - Who Uses It ?

in reply to WRECKU

i use it, not often but still use it. I use it mostly on LMGs though and on people hiding behind cover with only their tiny head sticking out etc. There's no need for it in CQC, Best used in support classes etc

And no I'm not 12

Level 4

in reply to WRECKU

I feel the target finder is similar to a long range heartbeat sensor. I feel that its cool for the campaign but not for multiplayer. Mainly that its overused in multiplayer.

I believe we may see less and less of the target finder as people discover better options for their class.

Level 8

in reply to MrZombieClowns1

I use it on my mk48 and will continue to.I don't really care what you think of it op.That is my hard core sniper rifle.I find it useless for me on assault rifles or smg's.

Level 3

in reply to WRECKU

I use it on FAL. It is a good tool to find corner campers. You can use cold blood perk, I think that is the name, and the target finder won't find you. It is a beast in S&D.

Level 8

in reply to WRECKU

It's like the marksman perk in MW3.  It allows you to see targets far off (great for those longshot medals) so long as they aren't using cold blooded.  People that prefer mid/long range combat over cqc use this (dunno if they are all 12 years old or not).  I don't really see a reason to be embarrassed by your choice of attachment on your weapon.  If you feel it kills you too much, run cold blooded...simple.

Level 29

in reply to WRECKU

Serioulsy is it the 12 yrs olds that are using it. Who are those people laying in dark corners with Target Finders. I swear that I can tell what I was killed with before seeing the kill cam. My question is why are you using it and are you not embarassed for using it. Not saying its overpowered and shouldn't be in the game but what does it say about you for using it. My guess is it's the kids that shouldn't even be on the game.

Just as a side note I'll bet parents all over the world are thanking Treyarch for the latest babysitting tool.

The amount of ignorance sometimes in these forums tells me how much this game has grown and confused so many. Claiming that a certain age group use a particular attachment is right up there with "campers are ruining my game".

Why is that you take out of the game nonsense and attach an even worse excuse!

I've had back and forth's with you before wrecku, and you still impress me with your comical threads.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

"I've had back and forth's with you before wrecku, and you still impress me with your comical threads. "

Really, have we ?? I don't who you are but you must be somebody if you have almost 3,000 posts in a year. Wow! Do you really have that much to say. You should do well when you get to high school in a few years.

Level 17
Highlighted

in reply to WRECKU

I use it sometimes, and no I'm not embarrassed about using it, it's in the game so everyone may use it as much as they like.

It is not my favorite sight, I got the feeling it slows me down to much and got the feeling it takes the damage your gun does slightly down("This is my feeling this doesn't have to be true") so I prefer the "good'ol" red dot sight.

Level 19

in reply to WRECKU

I use it no matter what gun I have on.  I like the crosshairs and I mainly use it for spotting snipers at long range and getting my own back I'm more of a rusher, so I spend most of my time getting kills in close quarters where the scope is pretty useless tbh.

Level 6

Studios