Target Finder=Bitch

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Target Finder=Bitch

in reply to WAR-ENSEMBLE

I kill tons of people with "Target Finders" and THEY kill ME tons.... whatever.. seriously though try considering Blind Eye, thats about the only tier 2 perk i use... Its not that hard to counter them regardless of blind eye or not, Be careful,Snipe(like me),or....... oh yeah! BE CAREFUL.

Level 4

in reply to ManOfGod

Dang, i meant "Cold Blooded"... im half asleep and on an iphone so i cant edit... whatever.

Level 4

in reply to WAR-ENSEMBLE

Instead of using Cold Blooded, I'd say spam EMP's instead. They render the Target Finder completely useless for a good amount of time.

Level 2

in reply to Susan_Boyle

It does work. EMP grenades last longer than the EMP score streak!

Level 13

in reply to WAR-ENSEMBLE

yeah a another person whine about target finder it in the game get over it

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to WAR-ENSEMBLE

If you want a good laugh just watch the "spectating" feature and cycle through 'till you you get to the guy using the TF, there will be at least one in pretty much every match. Jagga is right, most of these cats are frozen in a state of tunnel-vision. As for the notion that it's "not" more suited to the LESS skilled, that's ridiculous. The very nature of it's limitations are why most skilled players don't use it, and they are usually skilled enough to acquire targets the old fashion way.

Having said that, it may be cheesy as helll but it's part of the game and it's not going anywhere. 

Level 20

Studios