TRANZIT problems seem to have been fixed!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

TRANZIT problems seem to have been fixed!

last night i decided to have a solo game on tranzit and got a surprise..... the zombies were NOT dying and starting a new round if i ran too far into the fog, they were just re-spawning where i was. i realised when i had put the power on, set a turbine down under the power room door and started running to town to open PAP.

thanks to this i also managed a new TRANZIT solo best...... round 19! i know it may seem like a low round to some of you but for me it was good

one thing i noticed though, the PAP door closed after a few rounds even after i had built and used it. i've never known it close back up after the machine was built before today.

Level 2
12 REPLIES

Re: TRANZIT problems seem to have been fixed!

in reply to zIExorcist

It closes when the turbine at the power station breaks.

PAP the M16 or the MP5 and run circles outside diner and inside the tunnel. You'll fly past 19

Level 9

in reply to SST_Forever

lol i WAS doing circles outside the diner. had pap'd galil + pap'd ak74u. i made a stupid error of judgement and ended up surrounded while trying to dodge between the zombies and the petrol pumps.

Level 2

in reply to zIExorcist

At diner circles are good but u can also do half circles,

When u first c them spawning don't run full circles, do half a circle then go back the way you came, and it can keep them all infront of you

Level 19

in reply to zIExorcist

Congratulations on your new record, my friend... I remember the first time I played zombies past round 9, when the tally changed to a number, I thought I had beat the game lol... Good ole NachtDerUntoten...

I'm about to go into some TZit now to test this, will report back in a few minutes...

Level 24

in reply to ydajdimstr

It's looking good, guys, so far so good... Solo, rnd 1, bank open, money out, perks, power on, building jet gun now...

Level 24

in reply to ydajdimstr

lol its nowt new, on other maps my solo bests include round 28 on kino and round 24 on ascension, plus round 42 on kino and 48 on der riese when i've been in a party with my bro in law. just a new best for tranzit. but thanks for the congrats

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to zIExorcist

Well done, now do the same but with double tap, PAP the M16 and bus gun. Run trains in the tunnel across from the old glitch. Constant ammo and two good guns.

Regarding the patch, can someone confirm this as i wont have time today, my experience is solo is fine, the dying off of zombies are in multiplayer pub games. I could be wrong.

Level 10

in reply to zIExorcist

Congatz! but i thin its not fixed, it was already so if you left a notdamaged zombie. if you make him crawler of amputated, the round will start if you run in the fog

Level 2

in reply to lothu1988

Crawlers dying from fog is fine,runners dying from fog = bad

Level 9

Studios