THEY REALLY NEED TO FIX THIS NOW!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

THEY REALLY NEED TO FIX THIS NOW!

Last night my friends told me look at my combat record and I saw my RPG had +200000 kills. WTF?! Other weapons had also had a high numbers of kills. Some had over 40000 kills. Another thing is that when I Prestige last night and I chose the extra custom slot I DIDN'T GET IT. I suppose to have 9 but they took 3 away and yes I did report it.

Level 1
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: THEY REALLY NEED TO FIX THIS NOW!

in reply to MrMooMoo888

get rid of the game. It's not worth it. They will ban you for boosting even if you didn't. While the support folks don't have the slightest clue as to what you are talking about. It's a no-win situation for you. Only a matter of time before you get reported and banned.

Level 2

in reply to MrMooMoo888

Some times the rediculous amount of kills you see from weapons, leathals, killstreaks are bugs that people get from accidental stat reset which results in seeing crazy amount of something. Peole have reported having millions of attack dogs kills(which is a bug/gltich) when they have actually never used them and have no calling card completed for it.

Level 6

in reply to MrMooMoo888

A while back someone posted about their stats going weird which caused them to have over 17 million kills with flashbangs

Level 23

Studios