THANK YOU TREYARCH & ACTIVISION FOR MY BROKEN PS3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

THANK YOU TREYARCH & ACTIVISION FOR MY BROKEN PS3

Thank you for the lag, thank you for the freezes, thank you for the invalid download codes. Thank you for broken my PS3 und deleting all my savegames. THANK YOU FOR THE BEST GAMING EXPERIANCE EVER!

Thank you for nothing!

Level 1
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: THANK YOU TREYARCH & ACTIVISION FOR MY BROKEN PS3

in reply to GMX19210

I am counting the days before my ps3 will not work after a hard boot from BO2.  I really feel that regardless of ps3 model or how old it is if the community could prove that a game that the consumer paid 60 dollars for gave defect to a 200-300 dollar console, I think that Activision needs to be accountable.  The case would come down to proving that BO2 gave defect to your ps3.  I am not a software developer by any extent of the imagination but I think some techy out there could prove without a reasonable doubt that BO2 freezing and causing hard restarts did in fact impact your ps3 negatively which finelly let to it not working all together. 

I will now and forever look at public beta testing as the best thing that could be done before a release.

Level 1

Re: THANK YOU TREYARCH & ACTIVISION FOR MY BROKEN PS3

in reply to GMX19210

=================================

Please insure that you check these featured threads and provide information related to the issue if you can. There are multiple threads with the same content as this one, so it will be locked. Please contribute to an existing thread.

PS3: Tracking hard lock information. [Looking for reproducible steps.]

PS3: Servers Unavailable Info Thread

PS3: Tracking "Error" When Looking For Session

Here is the support link also, always helps to file a ticket with them and check the Knowledge Base too Support for Black Ops 2 Hub

Claire Jeepchick

Treyarch Moderator

Studios