Suspended for leaving games early when i ALWAYS play through????

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Suspended for leaving games early when i ALWAYS play through????

Why was I suspended for leaving games early when i have never done so? Also, it reset everything!!!!! I was prestige 1 level 39 I'm really pissed!!! How do I fix this???

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Suspended for leaving games early when i ALWAYS play through????

in reply to sweetbloodrazor

I'm am having the same problem. I do know people that do back out when getting stomped to keep there KD ratio up but I never back out or quit and now since the last update I got the same notice and got a suspension.

Level 1

in reply to Terible_b

Spend no more money with them. Don't pay for punishment.

Level 59

As to be assumed I too am having the same issue. I did not pay more money to get the hardened package of this game that suspends people from playng it, nor did I pay extra money for the elite services to download the extra content from a company that suspends its customers from playing what they have paid for. I play Hardcore and when a teamate walks infront of me and gets shot or runs through a door and gets shot and this happens multiple times before the end of the match and I have been kicked out of that lobby due to my teamates idiocy WHY THE F*** am I the one being penalized! As a consumer this is not right and needs to be addressed. There are other games that do not impose such penalties if none at all. This Company needs to fix the hacking issues along with this suspending of customers before they lose the gamers that keep them in business.

Level 1

in reply to BlkBuddha

They're losing us more & more each day but they don't care cause they're catering for the next generation by making the game inticing to 12 year old's. How these minors get access to the game in the first place leans towards bad parenting but the side effect for us is Activision don't care because for every one of their loyal mature gamers they lose they pick up two 12yr old douches.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to TedEBearKiller

Well, we have to look at that. They are banking on a unstable demographic,  that changes like the smell of their own fart. They'll find something else. Putting them on timeout will only cause their adhd to kickin, and forget what they're playing for.

Level 59

What shits me is when i am on probation i go play zombies or something to kill the time. then jump back on multi and the 5 minutes have been reset! it makes me sooo mad!

Level 2

My warnings have turned into suspensions and have played threw all my games, Pissed is a polite way to put it. Support is getting a ear beating now!

Level 1

i keep posting about how i don't quit all that often but have gotten two warnings and a probation. my girlfriend had a worse sitation happen. all i'm told is, "there must be more to your story hoopidy hooplah!"

we've come to the conclusion that the PSN drops us via a ton of "micro disconnects". it hasn't happened lately, but during our warning/probation issues, we kept seeing a "you have been disconnected from Playstation Network" (or something like that) prompt. each time that happened would count as a dashboard. that's the only decent theory we came up with.

Level 14

Studios