Subject: Target Finder, BAD or GOOD

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Subject: Target Finder, BAD or GOOD

in reply to Juicyorangee

Jesus christ people, just use cold blooded and you don't show up on target finder..........simple solution. Most people become retarded looking for the red triangle only and don't even see you.

Level 10

in reply to ogmantis

And that's what I also keep bringing up.

People just dismiss Cold Blooded just because it doesn't make you 100% immune to the Target Finder (it says right in the description that it "resists" the listed things), but seem to always forget that if the person is able to spot you well enough to get the red dot on you and hear the beep, chances are that that person would've been able to kill you regardless of the sights being used. But many Target Finder users do end up becoming very dependent on looking for the diamonds all around while staying ADS, and those that DO use Cold Blooded, thus no diamond, DO have a much easier time getting around them due to target fixation/tunnel vision.

Or just use the Flashbang or EMP Grenade to disable the sight.

Level 24

in reply to Juicyorangee

I'm impartial to the target finder itself, it's a mix between an aimbot and marksman. It's not the target finder that bothers me, it's most of the people who use it that piss me off.

Level 1

in reply to TheReturnOfDBL

It's far more Marksman.

I always get a bit annoyed when people call it an "aimbot". Play Custom Games against Veteran difficulty Bots, THAT is real aimbotting at work x_x;

Level 24

in reply to Juicyorangee

it is absolutely essential in getting through my head shots portion of camo challenges. i can get headshots up close, across the map, and it's AWESOME for head glitchers.

i use it on maps such as Yemen and Carrier where people hide in shadows and, again, head glitch.

great attachment for certain situations.

Level 14

Studios