Stop the OP B.S

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Stop the OP B.S

in reply to Draxumis

The only thing in the game that is OP is the Executioner

Level 18

in reply to Im_not_BukLau

They've been nerfing so much lately that it'll be the best gun in the game soon.

Level 2

in reply to Susan_Boyle

if 3arc keeps up with the unecessary 'rebalancing' in every patch you'll probably be right.

Level 18

in reply to Susan_Boyle

are you the real Susan Boyle......?

Level 19
Highlighted

in reply to Draxumis

Lag compensation is the only O.P thing on the game if this was fixed or correctly adjusted we could really see what weapons are are truly O.P. until this is addressed its just a total luck shoot.

Level 12

in reply to Draxumis

no weapon has really been overpowered in this game. i agreed with them adding a little recoil to fal when used with select fire because that just makes sense. and in my opinion the reduced range on smg patch was also justified.

there has been massively overpowered weapons in the past. the mp40 in world at war was ridiculous and the silenced ump in mw2 was very powerful.

Level 8

in reply to Draxumis

if they nerf the msmc my fav gun one more time and basically turn it into a pea shooter, i wont be bothering with the game anymore and wont be buying any more map packs

and before anyone says 'well just try a different gun and stop crying about it' - i'm one of those one-gun cod players who find the best gun they suited to and then concentrate on working the maps... in previous cods the AK was my weapon of choice because of the iron sights - in blops2 the AK obviously doesnt exist and i happened to discover the msmc had the best irons for me, thats all, i just cant get by with any other gun, the vec's ok but more for medium range and doesnt have the destructive power of the msmc even after the nerfs

the msmc is just about useable now without being anything too special, the added recoil nerf made me check out a few other guns to no avail, so i'm just accepting reduced performance with it but...... if they nerf it one more time its adios blops2 good riddance treyarch and bring on mw4 or whatever it is they call it.

ner ner, ner ner ner.

Level 4

in reply to lifeson90

im not an smg guy, ive alwaysbeen a FAL user, and they nerfed mine 3 times, i user the msmc last night, and it is still a very good gun, so i dont see how you could be that upset over the nerf.. the gun have 0 recoil, and picking people off at mid to long range with decent amount of ease shouldnt be what an smg should be able to do... smgs should be more like the evo

Level 8

in reply to Err0r_6_Is_Back

the msmc has 0 recoil and you can take ppl down from long range with it?

is this true?  can someone confirm this?  i got over 20,000 kills with the msmc and at no time would i have described it as a zero recoil long range killer.... yeah u can get lucky and headshot enemies from max distance but half the time i dont even bother as its easily now a short-med range gun

can someone else tell me in all honesty, without just trying to p*ss me off, that the msmc is now a zero recoil short-long range killer?

for me its become more like a shotgun after the nerfs without the one-shot kill ability, you gotta use a lot of cover and preferably stick within medium range without getting into real shotgun territory

and yeah its still an ok gun i didnt say it wasnt i just said it wasnt too special anymore but if they nerf it again the performance will have dropped below acceptability i think

0 recoil, my a*se      stop it... just stop it.

Level 4

in reply to lifeson90

I can confirm that in Theater Mode it has 0 recoil. Nerf!

Level 2

Studios