Spy plane spamming

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Spy plane spamming

in reply to TexasVic74

League play is full of so many QSers and I have yet to survive a shot from any of them. It looks so easy to do with Laser Sight and Acog

Level 75

in reply to Thesandman11

One of the default classes has ghost.  Its a trade-off, and a very good one.  You have things at your disposal to help against UAVs, but it seems like the issue is that you are VERY dependent on 1 perk.  If you continue to play BO2 like it's MW3, you're french-frying when you should be pizzaing. 

If you french-fry when you're supposed to pizza, you're gonna have a bad time.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to CaptainHammer42

CaptainHammer420 wrote:

One of the default classes has ghost.  Its a trade-off, and a very good one.  You have things at your disposal to help against UAVs, but it seems like the issue is that you are VERY dependent on 1 perk.  If you continue to play BO2 like it's MW3, you're french-frying when you should be pizzaing. 

If you french-fry when you're supposed to pizza, you're gonna have a bad time.

The problem isn't being reliant on one perk, it's having that one perk available as a viable counter to the constant spy-plane spam.

Unfortunately, treyarch listened to the Youtube personalities too much, and pretty much turned the game into "Radar Always On", because any other way makes it too hard for people to get their montage clips for youtube.

Vahn used to have the view of "This ain't Pacman", but it seems he's done a heel-turn on that position. We now have Spy Planes a default unlock, Counter UAVs as a mid-level unlock, Ghost as one of the last level unlocks, and I can only imagine at what level the stinger equivilent is unlocked at.

Combine that with Motion Sensors, Wall-hack scopes, and Target-Finder Scopes, they've pretty much designed this game around red-dot chasing, requiring very little work to actually find people. Effort has gone out the window in favor of making the game easier.

I'm just glad I didn't waste any money on the game. Everything I've heard and seen since release simply reaffirms my belief that this series is done for as far as "Quality" goes.

Level 35

in reply to kastro187420

For sure this game is no longer stealth/ ghost friendly. That I will agree with 100%

Level 10

in reply to kastro187420

the stinger equivalent is unlocked almost immediately

Hunter killer drones and some other killstreaks also take out UAVs

you can also use UAVs against the people using them by baiting them around corners into a situation where you have the advantage in the gunfight even if they do know where you are. 

I did not have 1 class in MW3 that didn't have assassin on it.  Now I will not have a single ghost class in BO2 because of all the effective counters to UAVs.

I didn't mean to imply that you were unable to adjust, so I'm sorry if it came off that way.  I encourage you to try out that launcher though, it's like a stinger on steroids.

Level 1

in reply to Thesandman11

I see far to many people moaning about this topic, I have a solution however. where you prestige (which I'm assuming the majority of you will) you will be given a perminate unlock token (I'm sure u see where I'm going with this lol) just unlock ghost then and you will always have it. I done it for the AN-94 because u unlock that at like lv54 or 55

Level 1

in reply to Thesandman11

I think its great tbh now you cant sit in the corner camping to get kills. Corner lickers need to play something else. I hope treyarch leaves it as it is and not listen to the cry babies on this forum who thinks everything is overpowered if you dont like how the game plays play something else. Stop trying to fook the game up for everyone else. Every cod game you cry babies have fooked up with nerf this nerf that ,crying because you cant sit in corners CLAIMING you cant snipe now

Level 5

in reply to die5el302

SO now im lying and you who has a few post here tries to put words in my mouth. I like to snipe,and be hidden. If i wanted to corner camp,i would have said so. Also i never said nerf. Nerf is to make weaker and buff for stronger. You say that im a crybaby and people who think like me are. You do realise that it was crybabies who got the perk weakened. Why hate stealth? It is a legitimate game style as it would be in real combat. Next time READ my posts before pitting in words i didn't say.

Level 24

in reply to Thesandman11

How can it be unfair, when you can spam too? It would be unfair for those that buy the game after some months go by and a lot of people already have Ghost. Silly is silly.

Level 59

in reply to Thesandman11

Launchers do wonders, bro.

Level 8

Studios