Spectating ~ Does it amaze you?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Spectating ~ Does it amaze you?

in reply to Izjar11

The one thing that really amazes me when I spectate is the amount of people that do not play the objective.

Last night was a terrible night for me, as in I was being thrown into games already in progress so I would spectate and let it kick me.

But over the past few weeks when I spectate, i play dom, i would see my team running past a flag. Not even securing it. To make this worse, it looks like they just run into the enemy without even thinking and die, respawn, run past the flag again, and die again lol. So I let the game kick me because what is the point in joining a game if my team won't play the objective. And the score wouldn't be to bad. maybe 20 points behind. and still they don't cap the damn flag lol

Level 23

in reply to Izjar11

It always amazes me that I get to see someone falling over dead.

Level 59

in reply to Izjar11

How do you spectate on purpose..   just not choose a weapon??

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

That's right don't choose a weapon push start to take away the menu and enjoy the terrible gameplays

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to Alky6

Alky6 wrote:

Yes, the game throws you into a ongoing game, do nothing, hit select and then choose the player you want to spectate.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

Alky6 wrote:

Yes, the game throws you into a ongoing game, do nothing, hit select and then choose the player you want to spectate.

Or just press circle, that will take you out of the menu & put you in spectator mode with someone on your team.

Level 26

in reply to Izjar11

I made a thread similar to this a while back and got flamed for it. You have such an elegant way to writing that people tend to not hate you as much as me

Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I think it's different when you aren't actually playing- you aren't as stressed, the player you're spectating maybe focused on something else other than the game, or the person playing may have other goals during the game.

I remember spectating a game where the guy would get killed without shooting back and then fight his way back to the spot where he got killed and shoot the guy who originally shot him- I chalked it up to him trying to get his Revenge Kills for that particular gun. Not my type of gameplay, but whatever floats his boat.

Level 1

Studios