Spectating ~ Does it amaze you?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Spectating ~ Does it amaze you?

in reply to Izjar11

Does spectating and getting kicked not count towards a loss?

If so.. I am going to spectate a bit more... err no I won't I care not about stats (but it may save me from probation lol).

What I find more interesting than spectating someone who is very bad, is spectating so-so players (like myself).  I think: "Why are you doing that, I would have done this!" and I see the results and think :"Hmm, well that worked out as well...interesting".

The biggest thing I see when spectating someone who is doing well is that they ADS more than I do (esp. when cornering). If I could only get over hip-firing I could do that as well...

Activision Ambassador
Likes: 2663
Posts: 8427
Registered: ‎08-09-2011

Re: Spectating ~ Does it amaze you?

rlbl wrote:

Does spectating and getting kicked not count towards a loss?

If so.. I am going to spectate a bit more... err no I won't I care not about stats (but it may save me from probation lol).

What I find more interesting than spectating someone who is very bad, is spectating so-so players (like myself).  I think: "Why are you doing that, I would have done this!" and I see the results and think :"Hmm, well that worked out as well...interesting".

The biggest thing I see when spectating someone who is doing well is that they ADS more than I do (esp. when cornering). If I could only get over hip-firing I could do that as well...

No, I do it all the time RL.

You know when the game chucks you into a mid match and before you choose your loadout you can view the score.

I've spectated all different players, and I've seen some players move their characters really well but too many I see dash into the open. But yes, the ones that play well seem to know how to move better than the next player.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Likes: 9199
Posts: 16478
Registered: ‎14-11-2011

Re: Spectating ~ Does it amaze you?

in reply to Izjar11

Since you told me that ego, I spectate quite a bit now when joining a lobby mid-game.

To keep it brief, it is an excellent learning tool.

Level 31
Likes: 685
Posts: 2952
Registered: ‎08-06-2012

Re: Spectating ~ Does it amaze you?

in reply to BanHaMMer2

BanHaMMer wrote:

Since you told me that ego, I spectate quite a bit now when joining a lobby mid-game.

To keep it brief, it is an excellent learning tool.

Its useful to spectate you don't have to join a losing match and you get a chance to see what others do.

The game seems to do it less to me lately <thrown me in a losing match>

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Likes: 9199
Posts: 16478
Registered: ‎14-11-2011

Re: Spectating ~ Does it amaze you?

in reply to Izjar11

I spectate from time to time as well, and you're right, probably 80% of the players I spectate are just flat out terrible. 

Prime example was last night. I joined a game in progress, my team was down 35-3 with a lodestar just finishing up. I had no interest in playing, so I decided to just wait to be kicked. The teammate I chose to spectate was running around with a Skorpion. He didn't ADS a single time. No matter how far the enemy was from him, he attempted to hip fire him. Id head him say things like "he ate a whole clip" or "I shot a whole clip into his back and he turned on me." We'll no sh*t Sherlock, maybe use the L1 button!!!

Spectating leads to many moments like that. I picture most complainers on here as morons I spectate. Lag doesn't kill you, your terrible aim and tactics do.

Level 9
Likes: 60
Posts: 356
Registered: ‎15-03-2013

Re: Spectating ~ Does it amaze you?

in reply to FreindlyCoDPlay

Sorry...I was having a bad night. 

Level 4
Likes: 15
Posts: 106
Registered: ‎18-01-2012

Re: Spectating ~ Does it amaze you?

in reply to net_nginerd

You and me both man. Just wasn't my night last night lol

Level 9
Likes: 60
Posts: 356
Registered: ‎15-03-2013

Re: Spectating ~ Does it amaze you?

in reply to FreindlyCoDPlay

Yeah that was rough. Just couldn't get anything going. After you left I figured I would jump on chaos moshpit and try to at least finish on a positive note but nope. 2 matches and I spawn into games in progress with enemy lodestars and dogs and whatnot. Pretty much summed up the night lol

Level 4
Likes: 15
Posts: 106
Registered: ‎18-01-2012

Re: Spectating ~ Does it amaze you?

in reply to FreindlyCoDPlay

FreindlyCoDPlayer wrote:

I spectate from time to time as well, and you're right, probably 80% of the players I spectate are just flat out terrible. 

Prime example was last night. I joined a game in progress, my team was down 35-3 with a lodestar just finishing up. I had no interest in playing, so I decided to just wait to be kicked. The teammate I chose to spectate was running around with a Skorpion. He didn't ADS a single time. No matter how far the enemy was from him, he attempted to hip fire him. Id head him say things like "he ate a whole clip" or "I shot a whole clip into his back and he turned on me." We'll no sh*t Sherlock, maybe use the L1 button!!!

Spectating leads to many moments like that. I picture most complainers on here as morons I spectate. Lag doesn't kill you, your terrible aim and tactics do.

Im telling you some people with with no disregard and then love to complain that its the game and not them.

i would encouarge more players to spectate a game or two and take a look yourself.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Likes: 9199
Posts: 16478
Registered: ‎14-11-2011

Re: Spectating ~ Does it amaze you?

in reply to Izjar11

I already do this thing. When i see my team camping and being raped for this i just leave because is a loss at start.

Level 10
Likes: 66
Posts: 467
Registered: ‎13-11-2012

Studios