Something I never noticed about the Jugg Perk machine...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Something I never noticed about the Jugg Perk machine...

I'm not sure if I'm just being stupid or what, but I never noticed that the Jugg machine has wheels. I only just noticed this on Buried and havn't looked to see if it is on other maps yet. Just want to know if this is new or if I have just been dumb to the fact xD

Level 11
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Something I never noticed about the Jugg Perk machine...

in reply to Froggmann6

It has wheels? I never seen it with wheels.

Level 9

in reply to TopAceH3X

Its on the back of the machine, two little wheels like you could tip it back and just roll it around. Another thing I noticed, is that when you run into the Machine you can hear the bottles on the inside shake.

Level 11

in reply to Froggmann6

lol, thats mental dude! i have noticed the bottle sound before,always do it when im bored on town, but never the wheels!

Level 7

in reply to Froggmann6

Always been there.

People made a big deal about it on the WaW forums after Der Riese released, suggesting that there was a way to move the perk machine and doing so would reveal a path to the room with the Ammo-matic.

....the WaW forums saw a whole lot of crazy after Der Riese released. Map pack 4....Type 99...secret rooms. Seldom a dull moment back then.

Level 34

in reply to theatriks

Ah, thanks mate. Just never noticed it! Thought I was on to something (well maybe not)

Level 11

in reply to theatriks

People made a big deal about it on the WaW forums after Der Riese released, suggesting that there was a way to move the perk machine and doing so would reveal a path to the room with the Ammo-matic

LOL... Yeah, there was a bit of a conspiracy back then regarding the wheels. I forgot all about them it has been that long.

Level 53

in reply to Froggmann6

lol, so some game designer sat back and thought, "if i add some wheels to this thing, i can really screw with those guys on the internet."

Level 4

in reply to Froggmann6

its been there since Verruckt however i didnt notice till Die Rise, when there was host migration and i was on top of the jugg elevator, instead of death i was put in the elevator trapped behind Jugg, zombies couldnt get to me but i couldnt get out and my teammates were dead, and i just noticed Jugg has wheels lol

Level 31

Studios