Someone please help me....I just bought a new ps3 yesterday and i transferred my old profile to my new ps3 and i've been trying to play Free-For-All allday and it won't connect me to any games...I even tried making a new profile and it

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Someone please help me....I just bought a new ps3 yesterday and i transferred my old profile to my new ps3 and i've been trying to play Free-For-All allday and it won't connect me to any games...I even tried making a new profile and it

I just bought a new ps3 yesterday and i transferred my old profile to my new ps3 i've been trying to play Free-For-All allday and it won't connect me to any games...I even tried making a new profile and it still won't let me play Free-For-All anybody know what the problem could be....SOMEBODY ANYBODY HELP!!!!

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Someone please help me....I just bought a new ps3 yesterday and i transferred my old profile to my new ps3 and i've been trying to play Free-For-All allday and it won't connect me to any games...I even tried making a new profile and it

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

Have you tried resetting your modem and router? Have you tried playing any other game modes? And when you tried playing were you still downloading dlc while you tried searching for FFA games?

Level 30

Re: Someone please help me....I just bought a new ps3 yesterday and i transferred my old profile to my new ps3 and i've been trying to play Free-For-All allday and it won't connect me to any games...I even tried making a new profile and it

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

Do you have the DLC maps? Try playing without them by disabling them.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I absolutely hate this advice it fucking sucks but unfortunately OP it is correct I had the exact same problems could not get in to a match with the DLC activated so I have to De Activate my account through the XMB in account management.

I feel I have wasted a lot of money by having to do this and we all should get a refund at the end of the day if you purchased it from a shop you would take it back if you could not use it the way it is intended and advertised I feel we have all been ripped off what is the point in buying a product if it is unusable?

Actually I am going to try find somewhere or someone to Email about this I have purchased something that is unusable because of the makers incompetence as I said if this was in a shop you would take it straight back to get a refund.

Anyone know who I can Email?

Level 1

in reply to Epticlectik

Your having an issue with your ps3 not the game. He only asked you to do a test without the dlc, maybe one of them is corrupted and it's the reason the game isn't working. By disabling the dlc, you'll know that for sure, then you simply go from there... Again, you having an issue. All my DLC works perfectly. Now maybe you should calm down, and try going wired? Disabling your DLC? Installing the texture directly on your HDD?

You can email OBAMA himself if you want, this isn't a problem with the GAME.

Level 4

in reply to ZombiesFan1

Ohhh really is that so?

So why on earth is their many many many more people with the same problem then smartass?

I have tried deleting the DLC and reinstalling it I have installed the textures I also have a 60meg connection.

Their is absolutely nothing wrong with my PS3 at all every other games seems to just like it should apart from once again a Call of Duty title.

Just for you smartass Ill try it again and let you know

Level 1

in reply to Epticlectik

Unfortunately refunds are not handled through Activision. The best thing you can do is contact the retailer/PSN  since that is where the product was purchased.

I have taken the time to provide you PSN's support site so that you can contact them:

Support Home Page

If you have any additional questions or comments then you know where to find me!

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

Yesterday and possibly still today both the BO1 and BO2 servers were undergoing maintenance.  There may be nothing wrong with your setup.  I'd try it again today and see if things have fixed themselves.  If not then, Activision support may be able to help you work through the myriad of possibilities that may be causing your problem.

PS:  I actually lost connection to the PS3 servers yesterday briefly.  So your issue may be a combo problem of multiple server maintenances going on at the same time.

Level 69

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

CRIPCRAZY-52

Very sorry to see this happening to you. Are you still having issues with accessing online play? Also, was the previous account ever issued a ban?

Have you attempted any troubleshooting with your connection?

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

Studios