Some important questions to be answered here...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Some important questions to be answered here...

in reply to SparkleNova

Ya DLC 5 is going to be zombies team.

There is not going to be a DLC 5, so this map (Resolution 1295/Buried) is going to be the zombie teams last map for BO2.

Level 53

in reply to SparkleNova

which NGT vid did they both get it on

Level 31

in reply to mikeyb27

The new ray gun is going to be like the old one where multiple people can get it and as for the bank and fridge motd and nuketown probably wont get it because the only maps that have it so far are the ones related to the zombies storyline tranzit and die rise

Level 2

in reply to mikeyb27

Tonight I played Die Rise, first time since the updates (79MB update I believe) expecting to be able to use the bank and the fridge. The fridge had my gun from Tranzit in it and seemed to work just fine. The bank, however, did not work or seem to be updated/patched in any way- there were no prompts to withdraw or deposit when I entered either shower stall. I thought maybe I had to turn on the power first- nope. I visited the stalls almost every 4-5 rounds to see if it worked- nope. I haven't tried re-entering the game since I stopped playing hours ago. Just thought it was weird since everyone else seems to be banking just fine

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

Okay. Just tried hoppin' into Die Rise again- fridge works; bank doesn't. Can I remove an update and re-update? Do I need to that? I'm not too pressed to bank on the map I guess- might just wait to see what happens when I download Buried. Comments or similar haps?

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

did you build the nav table? and if so did you link the tranzit nav table to die rise?

Level 9

in reply to MultiColt

! if the nav table unlocked this, that would be an amazing find.

Level 18

in reply to shadowwalker831

To respond to both of ya- I have built the nav table, & I have put the Tranzit card into the Die Rise Table. I have not done the EE on Tranzit though, but I have done the Die Rise EE. If the tables were what unlocked this, why would my fridge be working? Believe me, I'm still a little confused.

I'm 'banking' on it being a mess-up with my updates/patches, since they fixed the RGMII bug, and who knows what else after the initial update.

I have not tried playing public or with others yet--- I'm sure that's when I'll be told to exit/restart the game to match the other players' whatever it is they call it...

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

Did you have points in the bank to withdraw? And did you have points on your player to deposit...

Level 7

in reply to F34R_Scott1

Like I said up^ yonder- tried every 4-5 rounds. Either way- points already deposited or points to deposit, I should have prompts asking me what I'd like to do. That's how it is on Tranzit anyway... Gonna try jammin' with someone else now, to see what is what.

Level 16

Studios