Solo isn't ruined don't be noobs

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Solo isn't ruined don't be noobs

in reply to kierenlee123

wtf im not cheating or bragging have guys tryd to get to any sorta of high round yet and kill them by runing int the fog or teleporting for one fast ones stay right behind you so they dont die and if you teleport you can end up anywhere most of the time still in the fog with shit spawning everywhere not very smart if anyone wants to see this shit play the freaking game and see im done with this post

Level 2

in reply to THE3ADASS

WINNING

Level 9

in reply to THE3ADASS

I ain't gonna argue with you it's not any help and you will find that people have already started to use it I've been in 3 games today with noobs doing it and all 3 got reported

Level 6

in reply to kierenlee123

rlly well to be honest i havent tested to see if i can use it to kill hoards or use it to my adventage ive just tested to see if i can make it around the map and get my shit without them dying i dont usually play with randoms

Level 2

in reply to THE3ADASS

Fair enough and Yhh I mainly play solo due to glitchers and noobs lol

Level 6

in reply to kierenlee123

yes bring back private match pleassssssss

Level 2

in reply to THE3ADASS

This only affects people who use the round counter to validate their skill.

Good players can get to any round they want without dying, so this means nothing to them.

Nobody is forcing you to run into the fog with 24 zombies on the screen, just like nobody is forcing you to sit behind the zombie shield in the tunnel.

If some noob gets to round 75 by exploiting this new mechanic, then that's his problem, not mine. I will still be killing the zombies legitimately, and that's all that matters to me.

Level 2

in reply to infamyMTL

agreed thank you said well thats all im saying and doing as far as i can see i can still play the way i always have on solo you just have to pay more attention when trying to set up and runing thru the fog not to run to far ahead of your runner

Level 2

in reply to infamyMTL

Just speaking theoretically, lol, if you had got to round 75 off your own back.. And saw people above you who had cheated on the leaderboards would it make you a little p****d?

Just mainly due to the time involved (I know it's not forced), and all that jazz?

Level 7

in reply to Blazinhydro

Yes, but that is already happening, and has been happening since the game was released, so why is it all of a sudden such a big deal now?

First time I made it to level 50, I was pretty stoked about it, but then I looked on the leaderboards and saw that 90% of the people above me were cheaters.  From that point on, I stopped caring about what level I get to, and more importantly, what level other people get to.

There's always going to be glitches, and the leaderboards are always going to be corrupted, so you might as well just play the game the way you want to, and stop worrying about what other people are doing.

If Treyarch added a feature where you jump 3 times and spin around in a circle like Dorothy, and it instantly ended the round, I wouldn't care, because nobody is forcing ME to use it.

Level 2

Studios