So when you Prestige...... you keep some stuff, lose some stuff, have the option to reset stats, option to open something, and the option to give back? HUH?? (warning : wall)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: So when you Prestige...... you keep some stuff, lose some stuff, have the option to reset stats, option to open something, and the option to give back? HUH?? (warning : wall)

in reply to Izjar11

if you dont make a game moded like express im about done with black ops 2 so do somthing all my 100 friends agree

Level 1

Re: So when you Prestige...... you keep some stuff, lose some stuff, have the option to reset stats, option to open something, and the option to give back? HUH?? (warning : wall)

in reply to TexasVic74

yeah, what a bummer.  i was hoping they had the prestige shop all over again!?  all you really get is the extra custom class slot!?  so, maybe, i'll prestige one mroe timer!?

Level 19

in reply to xxphenomen4xx

Dang! I forgot about that "option".

Okay,

Option D: use your prestige token to unlock an extra custom class slot.

Level 10

in reply to TexasVic74

Option C resets EVERYTHING...it's like I never even played.. no prestige to next level, just start all over...

Level 1

in reply to sickmojave

Extra Custom class is the only reason I see to prestige, that and it looks cool to prestige.

Level 2

in reply to sickmojave

Wow they give you that option the first time you prestige now? That's ridiculous

Level 7

in reply to dakkoff

Wow, I thought it was just a stat reset. That really does suck. So you are saying that you don't even get a prestige emblem?

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to TexasVic74

I guess THIS guy really likes (liked to) prestige. He has completed the MP game and is Prestige Master already!

http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/11/18/first-prestige-master-in-the-world/

Level 10

Studios