So this really bugs me. I know it bugs a lot of you as well.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

So this really bugs me. I know it bugs a lot of you as well.

So with all the hype about a certain someone and a certain website of theirs putting out info before its released, I decided to go over there a couple of weeks ago and check it out. So far, I have seen them bashing everyone and all of the members do seen to think of this slicer takin someone as a god. There is nothing special about him except he gets leaked info. Ok, so what? Anyone can get leaked info and probably do better than he does with it. Never watched his videos cuz I feel it would be a waste of time, but reason the forums just now, he bashes jimmy saying the dev cannot even get the real name right. He said "we know the real name" as in his cult. He is retarded. In every dlc video, they have referred to the map as the name, not the location. It is tranzit, not green run. It is die rise, not Great Leap Forward, and motd, not Alcatraz. So this is no different. It is buried, rather than ???? Location name. So screw him thinking he is all knowing when he is flat out wrong right there. Plus, he was bashing ngt and I am sorry, but ngt is one of the best you tubers in the zombie community and I know a lot will agree. He doesn't put anyone down, he gives credit to everyone. He does it the right way IMO. Also, this certain someone said that mrdalekjd made a video after talking to him and using his info, but didn't credit him at all and now says he is cut off. Hello, he credited ou in the description and have a link to your channel you fcukwad. This guy is retarded, and I know understand what everyone has been saying this whole time. Forget PausetheWork (sorry, only thing i could come up with) and their gay ass shit.

Level 12
21 REPLIES

Re: So this really bugs me. I know it bugs a lot of you as well.

in reply to McZomBsauce

Wow typos out the ass. Sorry guys. I'm sure you can understand it well enough. I'm not on a computer to edit it, and my phone is being retarded.

Level 12

in reply to McZomBsauce

50 Dollars says this website is PlayTheGame

Level 14

in reply to VECTORdude

I don't have 50 dollars, but then again what makes you think you are right? Those guys are swell, nice mannered young gents that deserve the upmost respect from all of us. Why would I bash them? (Looks for 50 dollars)

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to McZomBsauce

I guess I don't really pay much mind to guys/people like that, or discussions involving them- most of the time bad press still equals ad time. It is nice to see that the majority of people have agreed that they aren't very, well, good, along with being disrespectful, biased, arrogant and self-righteous. I have watched one video of theirs awhile ago, and decided right then and there that this 'team' has nothing to offer me... ever. Even if it is a solid leak, or perhaps good advice... No. Kinda like commending Ed Gein's "This is how you hang a deer" youtube video (if it existed).

Level 16

in reply to McZomBsauce

i dont watch ngt but do ptg, and honestly i just blur out whatever they say about other channels and what not. i watch their content for zombies info only. You bashing them as well doesn't make you any different.

Level 1

in reply to Eyraah

Ok. For starters, I didn't say any names (not real ones anyway) so I wasn't really bashing anyone. And I have a feeling that you are cult member yourself. But I did not in any way put anyone down, I simply said that it pisses me off, that they talk trash in others and said they need to get over themselves. That is not bashing someone.

Level 12

in reply to McZomBsauce

Ok maybe I did slightly. Either way, I am a much better person. Idc what you say. I was simply sticking up for people which certain other fail to do and quickly write people off and talk about crap they don't know.

Level 12

in reply to McZomBsauce

....it's pretty blunt as to who you are talking about. and this feeling you have of me being a "cult member" is wrong. And I quote:

you said:

" Forget PausetheWork (sorry, only thing i could come up with) and their gay ass ****." <--which doesn't make you any better than them. But you could be. i dont know you too well and barely know them to judge.

indirectly bashing someone is still bashing. Don't make a thread about it, if you don't want people giving their opinions. Plus i said i only watch their content that is any way, future zombie info. Whatever grudge either channel has for each other, i could care less.

Level 1

in reply to Eyraah

I was bashing this person for bashing others. That is the difference. I am not just bashing someone cuz I don't like them. And you cannot confirm who I am talking about. Either way, you are the only person commenting on my "bashing" and I can take that. It is your opinion. And apparently you are the only one with that opinion. I am sure the majority of the community agrees with me, and that does not make us the same as this person. But the stuff that is said about other on this other site, is just rediculous and there is no reason for then to say it. Especially when they are trying to bash a dev for saying something incorrectly, but they themselves are incorrect. I only put out correct info when I post. If I am speculating, I will say so. I never say something as 100% fact unless it truly is. So idc what you say, it might sound harsh, but I am sorry. You are one person. I hate that try talk that way, and I made a post about it. If you want to stick up for them, then go to their site if you know who I am talking about, which as I said, you don't. But you assume and then piont fingers at me for assuming something about you. So you must be just as bad. Just saying. But I am curious, how do you enjoy watching a channel and just blurring out what they say about others? I am really curious. How can that be entertaining? You just don't care? That either means you don't care about anyone but yourself, or it's not that you don't care, bu instead support them. These are my "assumptions" so feel free to comment on them as well if you think I am assuming too much.

Level 12

Studios