So how was your gameplay last night?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

So how was your gameplay last night?

I had no hard freezes,My first 6 matches of the night were good,i felt as the matchmaking and everything was spot on.And then bam,i was way behind everyone,it was one step forward and two steps back,with the occasional connection interupted flashing on the screen.Just wondering how everyone else is doing.I really think this is the matchmaking.And it depends on where you are located,what worries me is out of all the complaints i don't see many like mine.

Level 3
8 REPLIES

Re: So how was your gameplay last night?

in reply to grimsley

It was great for me most of the time and with the double xp i think i ranked up about 12 times

Level 67

in reply to grimsley

Very inconsistent for me. Had my two best games in KC thus far (72-3 and 55-4) and then had games where I just felt like I was way behind. I can definitely tell the bugs are being worked out and I would say 2 out of 3 games ran well, with the third being questionable. Definitely a huge improvement from the first few nights, so I'm expecting this trend to continue

Level 7

in reply to grimsley

Pretty good. I got to test out a lot of killstreaks without using care package like stealth chopper, emp, lodestar and even dogs.

Level 3

in reply to grimsley

Me sadly i couldnt even get it to stop freezing at the opening that you cant skip. So i didnt get to play yesterday and its still doing it today but the other night i was owning made it in the top 3

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to grimsley

Early evening started great, was really enjoying it, then about 8pm GMT it just became ridicuolus, as you said it seemed I was a second behind.

Same thing today started off fantastic then just became unplayable?  I do not see how it possible to go from playing really well and finishing with a great score to ending bottom of the lobby?

Is this the future of COD, either you're owning or getting owned, how about some balance? a level playing field and a consistent online experience

My KDR is like a Yo-Yo

Level 20

in reply to grimsley

just turned it off as it was unplayable. ps3 lockup, lag, spawns, party splitting up. Not south the headache.

Level 13

in reply to grimsley

Im in the same boat. I've been getting the occasional CI flashing on screen everygame last night/this morning.  I haven't played in a game where i haven't lagged in like 9 hours...

Level 2

in reply to grimsley

Last night was great. Felt like i was a step behind on some games but it seem to work it self out.

Level 2

Studios