So The New Crew Was Pointless?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: So The New Crew Was Pointless?

in reply to AmbeRose

^this

most accurate and correct post i have ever read. anyone else excited for descension on the next 3arc game? any of you know?..hmm...

Level 9

in reply to SparkleNova

I honestly think descension will be sh*t, i'm exited for D: ark Bay B, it seems sad and dark.................

i like it.

Level 18

in reply to DarkMega1

the new crew annoys me

Level 3

in reply to DarkMega1

I could be very wrong about all of this but this is one of the main reasons I believe there either could be A.) Two zombie maps left , or B.) They are going to make two maps in one w/ playable characters as being the old & the new crew...  Anyways, either way they are going to need like a 10 minute intro cutscene to fill everyone in on what the hell is going on...

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to iplay2slay

hasn't the new crew technically been dead all along in buried you go to round infinity and you have to find your body's and once you finish the rictofin easter you get to keep your perks when you go down personally i wouldn't be surprised if they bring back the old characters and the next map pack turns into a zombies only map were you get 4 zombie maps that are all connected and they can be played as transit you know kinda like green run  the rumor of their being a 5th map pack could be real

Level 3

in reply to DarkMega1

actually i like the new characters, even though we all miss the old ones im not sure why Russman, Misty, Marlton and Samuel are receiving so much hate, im a curious to see how there storyline fits together.

First of all, it is possible that treyarch had planned for russman to pick Marlton up in nuketown and then changed the storyline and that is why you hear Marltons voice and the bus honking, however i believe because nuketown and tranzit are close, maybe the sound of the bus in nuketown is russman passing by nuketown traveling towards tranzit (Marlton gets to town some other way meeting Misty on the way)

I also believe that the picture shown in the die rise cut scene is not samuel eating flesh, it is actually a picture of him as a zombie. I believe this because Samuel is always talking about a conspiracy and eating flesh doesnt quite work with the idea of a conspiracy and Samuels quotes. This theory might also have something to do with his connection with rictofen, possibly rictofen fixed him/gave him the cure?maybe? Samuel mentions he cant tell the others about the flesh otherwise they would kill him, although eating zombie flesh is gross and its not worth killing him over, however if he used to be a zombie, personally i would not trust samuel.

but those are just my theories. i want to know what broken arrow is, any ideas?

someone also mentioned a 5th map pack, this cant be real because in the description for the bo2 season pass, it says there is only 4 map packs, unfortunately

last of all, i reckon the last zombies map will be at the rift that is mentioned several times, and the easter egg will wrap everything up like moon depending on which easter eggs people have been completing.

thanks

Level 1

in reply to DarkMega1

actually i like the new characters, even though we all miss the old ones im not sure why Russman, Misty, Marlton and Samuel are receiving so much hate, im a curious to see how there storyline fits together.

First of all, it is possible that treyarch had planned for russman to pick Marlton up in nuketown and then changed the storyline and that is why you hear Marltons voice and the bus honking, however i believe because nuketown and tranzit are close, maybe the sound of the bus in nuketown is russman passing by nuketown traveling towards tranzit (Marlton gets to town some other way meeting Misty on the way)

I also believe that the picture shown in the die rise cut scene is not samuel eating flesh, it is actually a picture of him as a zombie. I believe this because Samuel is always talking about a conspiracy and eating flesh doesnt quite work with the idea of a conspiracy and Samuels quotes. This theory might also have something to do with his connection with rictofen, possibly rictofen fixed him/gave him the cure?maybe? Samuel mentions he cant tell the others about the flesh otherwise they would kill him, although eating zombie flesh is gross and its not worth killing him over, however if he used to be a zombie, personally i would not trust samuel.

someone also mentioned a 5th map pack, this cant be real because in the description for the bo2 season pass, it says there is only 4 map packs, unfortunately

last of all, i reckon the last zombies map will be at the rift that is mentioned several times, and the easter egg will wrap everything up like moon depending on which easter eggs people have been completing.

thanks

Level 1

in reply to DarkMega1

thanks

Level 1

in reply to surfer1000

I agree. I love the new characters.

Level 3

in reply to DarkMega1

thanks

Level 1

Studios