Sniping in bo2.... Please fix

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Sniping in bo2.... Please fix

in reply to DarkHero131

This is going no where, your making up stupid points with no proof.

-Snipers have a longer aim assist that's true, it doesn't give you an excuse to the reason why you can't kill them.

-Cheating/Exploiting IT WAS PUT IN THE GAME idiots like you don't understand that the function has been programmed in the game for snipers.

Abusing lag comp . The most common phrase by CoD players, If there is lag comp a sniper would have a harder time hitting you than you would spraying away with your Full auto weapon. I meet people/clans everyday complaining I abuse the lag because they actually got beat by a sniper. It's a poor excuse for an ass beating and doesn't make you sensible. 

Level 12

in reply to NCTRYHARD

I Run n Gun but I also love sniping only time I'll camp. I love going 15-2 sniping and hearing the kiddies scream I suck when the spend the match running & spinning with a sniper & going 3-20

Level 6

in reply to BACONndEGGS

BACONndEGGS wrote:

I Run n Gun but I also love sniping only time I'll camp. I love going 15-2 sniping and hearing the kiddies scream I suck when the spend the match running & spinning with a sniper & going 3-20

Exactly. Granted, I don't necessarily camp with a sniper all the time; I'll be the first one to rush the front line, and I can usually pop off 2-4 kills on a map like Raid or Express. I have nothing against aggro snipers; my problem is the spinning ballerina bitches, and the fags who barrel-stuff and abuse aim assist to get their kills.

I'm about to link a YT vid of me going 29-4 sniping aggro on Raid. It's not as campy as a regular sniper, but I'm not blindly rushing either.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to NCTRYHARD

NCTRYHARD wrote:

One word.... Garbage. Whyyyyyyy treyrch do you suck so bad at getting snipers right. World at war was alright. QuickDraw needs to be put on snipers. No offense but a blind person could aim down sights faster than you can in this game. It would be great if you all could do an update and fix snipers allowing them to aim faster. Another problem is bullet registering. Please fix

Hate for you to use an LMG.

So, what did you use in MW3?  MSR with Quickdraw?

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

Probably. Damned window-lickers and paste munchers ruining good games of S&D, all for the sake of their precious "Utoob Munniez". Selfish pricks.

Level 7

Studios