Snipers ruin the game or not?

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Snipers ruin the game or not?

in reply to Yunck

I actually don't use aim assist. snipes are just anoying. I like to run around with a shotgun which mans that I cannot always play the way I like because a sniper is hiding on the other side of the map, shooting me a second after I spawn.

Level 2

in reply to dannydude999

Sniping is hard in this game. Most maps are CQC so if I see a sucessful sniper, it doesn't bother me. I prefer getting sniped over someone using a target finder... Why? Cause at least the sniper had to use his eyes.

Level 20

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

Taarget finders can be avoided with a perk. sniper cant.

Level 2

in reply to dannydude999

yes it has ruin this game they never play the objective they just hide in a corner and quickscope who pays 60 bucks to hide in a video game. every sniper on my team i block their view by walking in front of them

Level 21

in reply to scoop121578

Usually, snipers DO play objectively, in defending them, and having you stading in the same corner as them doesnt make you an objective player, either, sincre you're in a corner.

Level 9

in reply to dannydude999

Honestly, if I get a sniper who will guard me while I go to the B flag or through traffic, I'm fine. I get frusterated when the hardscopers sit in room with retarded shock charges and betties I get mad. Quickscoping will sometimes get me frusterated, but other times it is respectable and I will just think good shot. But, the kids who sit in 1 room all game with high scorestreaks they never get are upsetting. Some of the maps like, Yemen, Cargo, Turbine, and Express seem to encourage getting to the buildings make me mad that I get sniped of the spawn all the time.

Level 1

in reply to ItsFishyInHD

I'd rather be killed by a legitimate sniper than some tutu-twirling ten-year-old abusing Aim Assist.

Level 5

in reply to Beast_Of_Americ

Sums it up frankly.

Proper Hard Scoping - an honourable way to be killed.  I can live with this and feel fine albeit annoyed at dieing at all!

Quickscoping - stupid pathetic abuse of a glitch that is extremely frustrating.  If you do this and think you are clever - you are not, you are simply abusing a glitch that needed closing by Activision years ago.

JJ

Level 1

in reply to Jjcodex

Aim assist isn't a glitch, and if you hate it so much, go play PC, they dont have it.

Level 9

in reply to Beast_Of_Americ

Who the fuck uses aim assist other than crap people like you

Level 2

Studios