Simple and Sweet -

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Simple and Sweet -

COD,

Its Friday (great day) and let me be the first to say that the new DLC "Uprising" is by far the best DLC I have experienced, not even MW3 final Content 4 (parish, gulch & boardwalk) have no comparison.

Studio / Firing Range: Fantastic, design and overall feeling is just right

Magma: Felt good, many areas to move about

Vertigo: Good overall, domination B' battles are very intense.

Encore: Pending to play it.

Mob of the dead: Great addition to ZomBIe list.

Overall, im very pleased with this release, the maps don't feel too complicated but right. Id say good work on this one T'

Note: If my opinion varies from yours, its cool but do not let the "hate" factor take control of what you say...Chill.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
26 REPLIES

Re: Simple and Sweet -

in reply to Izjar11

i think its the best map pack since mw2.

mw2 dlc was amazing(map design wise) w@w map packs were impressive also and Cod 4s variety maps were great especially chinatown.

for value its the best but map quality is what i base a map pack on and although good and the best for a long time.....still not the best

Level 3

in reply to PsnEvans020

PsnEvans020 wrote:

i think its the best map pack since mw2.

mw2 dlc was amazing(map design wise) w@w map packs were impressive also and Cod 4s variety maps were great especially chinatown.

for value its the best but map quality is what i base a map pack on and although good and the best for a long time.....still not the best

i'll say your right, its not the best but its (to me) top 3.

of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

Studio: Is just like I remember it.  Definitely a great map but I must say that it's pretty obvious who has and who has not played it before.  The matches can get really lopsided really quickly at the moment but I'd imagine that will change in the coming weeks.

Magma:  I honestly couldn't believe how smoothly I could go from one side of the map to the other.  It probably had something to do with my competition being too timid but I was whooping up on teams with ease on this one.  It's good for both ARs and SMGs.

Vertigo: Definitely a challenging map when it comes to the fight for B.  It's a relatively small map.  So the action is non-stop.

Encore:  A ton of action on this one.  The map itself is midsized but the routes to the B flag from either side are very quick.  Controlling that central area (the stage) is crucial to winning on this one.

MOTD:  I haven't gotten to it yet but I'm looking forward to it.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Studio: Is just like I remember it.  Definitely a great map but I must say that it's pretty obvious who has and who has not played it before.  The matches can get really lopsided really quickly at the moment but I'd imagine that will change in the coming weeks.

I feel exactly the same, people who played it in BO are taking advantage (I am) and destroying the NoObs. That will change soon.

Magma:  I honestly couldn't believe how smoothly I could go from one side of the map to the other.  It probably had something to do with my competition being too timid but I was whooping up on teams with ease on this one.  It's good for both ARs and SMGs.

yup, felt it smooth and was runnning to and from.

Vertigo: Definitely a challenging map when it comes to the fight for B.  It's a relatively small map.  So the action is non-stop.

Flanking is what I was doing most of the time here, fights for B' endless.

Encore:  A ton of action on this one.  The map itself is midsized but the routes to the B flag from either side are very quick.  Controlling that central area (the stage) is crucial to winning on this one.

Good stuff, pending to play it.

And MOB is really fun, the

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

For MP I actually prefered Revolution.

Studio is OK but it just doesn't play the way it used to.

Vertigo is probably my favourite map.It's a lot of fun.

Encore is pretty good. It's a decent size (not too small or large) but the headglitching on that map...

Magma is my least favourite. The headglitching, the map fatalities etc all make for an unenjoyable experience

For Zombies I definately prefer Uprising. MOTD is really good and I'm glad that we've finally got a good zombies map (I hate Tranzit and Die Rise, NTZ was ok but not really that great). I'm looking forward to getting to some higher rounds and going for the golden spork.

Level 18

in reply to Izjar11

I give it about a 7. Its probably only me but I'd like to see something new. Every single map has the same basic layout. Only the scale changes. You have three routes, left right middle. On every map. I still have fun, I should just lower expectations. Just seems there are endless possibilities of things they could do as far as layouts. But I guess they want to keep it simple for those who don't want to have to think strategically.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

I give it about a 7. Its probably only me but I'd like to see something new. Every single map has the same basic layout. Only the scale changes. You have three routes, left right middle. On every map. I still have fun, I should just lower expectations. Just seems there are endless possibilities of things they could do as far as layouts. But I guess they want to keep it simple for those who don't want to have to think strategically.

yea they do use the same routine, there is probably a very good reason for it as opposed to creating choke points.

Could you imagine the complaining if the three route option is removed?

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Encore reminds me of Stadium so much, it's nothing like it but for some reason I'm having flashbacks to that map

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

Encore reminds me of Stadium so much, it's nothing like it but for some reason I'm having flashbacks to that map

Stadium was always a blah map for me....

of our training"
Level 75

Studios