Sick of being put in 'lost' games

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Sick of being put in 'lost' games

in reply to Darmival

Usually people who are complaining about been thrown into an already started game are the same who are leaving a match when they are killed 3 times in the same row. I don't speak especially about any of you (I don't know you) it's a general observation .

So a good idea could be to add a "combined option" in the game with 2 modes :

1) matchmaking CAN throw the player into an already started game but the player IS allowed to leave any game

2) matchmaking CANNOT throw the player into an already started game but the player IS NOT allowed to leave any game

So if you want to play only full matches, you cannot leave any match you are playing in. It seems fair.

Level 2

in reply to PifGlopGlop

Personally, I just about never quit a match.

However, this matchmaking problem makes me want to not play BO2 or waste 50 bucks on the season pass.

I don't like getting losses from games where I had no oppurtunity to make a difference. I'm not saying I'm a great player, I consider myself average at best, and it is unfair for me [ and others ] to be punished because other people are quitters.

Level 1

in reply to Darmival

Yep, before I can actually start a gaming session I have to take an automatic loss. After the match ended (usually doesn't take too long, most of them are almost over), I can actually start playing and making a difference score-wise. Only then can I start influencing the match.

I hate it when it breaks up the lobby and puts me in another losing one. I have to, yet again, take another loss before I can properly game.

Level 8

in reply to Darmival

It is bad when you're thrown into a losing game. You would think that by this installment that they would have had something that allows you not to be punished if you choose not to join such a lobby. Maybe enough people just haven't complained about this yet

Level 8

Studios