Shotguns are ruining this game

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Shotguns are ruining this game

in reply to goatforcce

No they are not. Rants with no purpose are.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to goatforcce

How else ima i suppose to get gold shotguns? Just ask the other team in the lobby if i can kindly kill them without them shooting back?

Level 17

in reply to goatforcce

i like how shotys were in mw3 in order for them to work properly you had to grind it out and earn the attachments that make the gun better. my model and spas were a pain to to use in the begining but they got better as i learned the gun and got the better attachments.

in this game its absolute crap.. first off all shotguns have a auto lag switch built in... i swear i pump 6+ rounds into the torso of some of these guys and they always one shot me somehow as if i was shooting blanks. also the ksg is absolutely a bitch weapon.. i see all these campers using it now and getting one shot kills from across the map when some snipers dont even get that ability.

if i get killed up close by a shotgun im fine with that provided i didnt already empty half my clip on him before his first shot. sane with the knife i should never empty 6 bullets into a guy and still get knifed with some crazy ass lunge.

they keep saying smg is king but since the patch i cant use a silenced weapon and win my gun fights.. even worse im losing close range battles to lmgs, and assault rifles which never happened before.. what troubles me most is that people dont look up the history of a gun before complaining for example the mp7... that gun should be a beast it was built to fire like and handle like a smg but have the range of an ar. yet people bitch about its effectiveness and now its nothing like the gun in mw3.

but truthfully there are much worse things in this game like target finder, and the pistols... almost all the pistols can be used as a primary and kill better than a lot of guns in this game... which is makes me rage when you lose a gun fight to a pistol... please tell me how the 3 round burst guns in this game are out classed by the b23r... i mean seriously i can kill with that gun in 1-2 burst vs my qcb

everyone complains about the weapon balance but to me the only tweaks needed were fixing the pistol strength

Level 6

in reply to goatforcce

lol

"they are far superior to anything else once you get the hang of them."

not even close, what the hell are you talking about

Level 8

in reply to goatforcce

How about you take your time and calculate your routes. Its easy to get pissed about shotties if you flying around the map and not paying attention to where your going.

Me and my friend like to sit in the most random room, we never leave. We'll sit there with a shotgun and watch people sprint by not bothering to look. Believe it or not shotguns have terrible range anymore and it takes 2 or 3 shots to kill someone. But they're so pre-occupied with looking at the map that they don't even realize I've shot them multiple times

GET OVER IT

Level 75

Studios