Select Triangle/Back Y - Petition MODS DEVS LOOK

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Select Triangle/Back Y - Petition MODS DEVS LOOK

I would like to start a petitionof sort to get the developers to remove this feature from zombies. It is fair and well in multiplayer but not in zombies. No one and i mean no wants to look at someone's profile mid zombie game.

Many a time i have been playing zombies and pressed select/back to check kills and score and prssed triangle/Y by accident and i dont know about xbox but it freezes the ps3 for a good 5 - 10 seconds beofre it lets you cancel it, thus meaning you get mawled by zombies or even worse get killed by a denizen and cannot do anything about it. If you wish to message a person or look at their profile it would be 1 extra button and 1 second extra of your time doing it the regular way.

There is no reason they cannot take this out and would help out alot of people, you could have played for hours apon hours have the best guns/perks in the game, be running through the fog at the end of a round to go to collect something or get a new area and you want to check your kills, you press select/back and then like me have a habit of YYing or triangling and now your console freezes for a good 5 secs letting a denizen on your head and kill because you cannot cancel it, now you have nothing but points but your not going to spawn with anything at maybe a high round and have no chance.like it removes

Please if you would also if you would like it removed leaving a comment saying you would. I know theres going to be haters, dont just hate tell us why you would keep but i doubt their will be any good reasons.

Level 1
9 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Select Triangle/Back Y - Petition MODS DEVS LOOK

I didn't even know that you could view someones profile in game.  That does seem pretty silly.  I can't imagine why it was made an option.

Level 69

I second this.  Me and a couple friends we're playing last night, and we got to round 37.

Only one of us was still alive and he accidentally hit select then triangle, and we all had

to watch him get smacked to death.  Quite humerous, but still frustrating since we we're

close to breaking 40.  Devs, please remove this feature<3

Level 4

in reply to ChazAngus

yup same here. its really annoying.

Level 11

in reply to ChazAngus

That sounds really annoying its even worse when its the last one left imagine how embarrassed he musta been.

Level 1

This happens to me in every single game!!!!! I try to change weapon while im looking at my stats and then BOOM, im dead... They really should remove it from the game...

Level 1

you sir are a genius

Level 1

everything to get it removed, it's a pointless, useless and annoying option

Level 22

agreed if someone does message me mid game ill tell my mates to protect me a sec and ill press ps, message box, then read

wont press select triangle

i often check my kills then go to switch weps woops a death, 4 perks, 2 PAP guns, GK gone

Level 10

Yes this is very irritating...

Level 2

Studios