Secret 'Blue' General Suit Calling Card?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Secret 'Blue' General Suit Calling Card?

I saw someone earlier today with a calling card I haven't seen before. I know there is a green general suit for completing all of the 'Operations' challenges, but this one I saw was blue. However, I cannot seem to find it under any of the challenges, nor in my list of calling cards. It's exactly the same calling card as the 'Operations Master', just a different colour.

I would very much appreciate if someone was able to point out how I unlock this calling card. Thanks in advance.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Secret 'Blue' General Suit Calling Card?

in reply to NeoHorse1

'Primary Mastery' i think, bud. Master every primary weapon. They have a Secondary Mastery too.

Level 5

in reply to steelydeely

Damn, I can't believe someone has done that already.

Level 48
Highlighted

in reply to ZvErS

question remains :

Was it legit?

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

Well, I guess looking at there time played will help and what game types. I mean, this should take a huge amount body bags to get this done!

Level 48

in reply to steelydeely

Nah mate. Primary and secondary mastery calling cards are those spiky bars with the crossed weapons in the middle. Just take a look at the Operations Master calling card. This is the original suit, I'm looking for the blue one. Correct me if I'm wrong for the colour of the original suit too, I'm a tad colourblind

http://lowlyshinobitv.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/glist5.png

Level 1

in reply to NeoHorse1

oh you're right. damn. i have seen quite a few of the blue suit titles too. i'm drawing a blank...?

Level 5

in reply to steelydeely

Ok man, I've just figured it out. I took a closer look at the guy's calling card (he was in my recent players list), and while his name obscures it a lot, you can see the emblems for both Primary AND Secondary Mastery on each side of the tie, on the collar.

So, you get it when you unlock every camo for every gun. This guy is a prestige glitcher anyway, over 6000 unstoppable medals...yeah.

Thanks for your help guys, question answered.

Level 1

in reply to NeoHorse1

I seen tons of those all the times. When i check their gun stats most have gold guns with less then 900 kills.

Level 17

Studios