Season Pass Question - Help Appreciated!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Season Pass Question - Help Appreciated!

Right, first off, sorry if this has been asked but I'm new to these forums and not really good at finding anything (I noticed there's a search box at the top but will probably still not find me what I want 'cause I'm a noob )

So what I wanted to know is: if I buy the season pass on one account of my PS3 do I get the map packs and Nuketown Zombies on the other accounts as well? (Since I have other people who play on the console).

Thanks in advance for any possible answers.

P.S. Also there seems to be a mistake, it is supposed to cost 49.99$ and it should be less in euros, but it's 51.49€ so it'll force people to buy 2 PSN Cards (those who do not want to use their credit card) and waste money. Just thought I'd throw this out there as well.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Season Pass Question - Help Appreciated!

in reply to Mini_Miudo
Solution
‎30-01-2013 08:05 AM

yes all accounts on the ps3 will be able to use to DLC downloaded to the console....

also there is no mistake in the season pass sony claim to have added there own VAT on to Activisons price this is sonys fault for the price increase not Activisions

Level 14
9 REPLIES
Highlighted

in reply to Mini_Miudo
Solution
‎30-01-2013 08:05 AM

yes all accounts on the ps3 will be able to use to DLC downloaded to the console....

also there is no mistake in the season pass sony claim to have added there own VAT on to Activisons price this is sonys fault for the price increase not Activisions

Level 14

in reply to AC_786

Alright, thanks for the answer mate, appreciated. Luckily I have some extra money lying on my account, but I do feel sorry for those who will have to buy 2 PSN cards.

Level 1

in reply to Mini_Miudo

Gonna use this thread rather than make a new one.

I have 2 PS3's do you still get 2 downloads of the season pass?

Level 9

in reply to GRIZZ11283

Good question.  I'm inclined to say no, because then everyone could just game share.  I'm guessing 1 code, 1 system.

I could be wrong here though.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

well im not paying for it twice, thats BS.

Level 9

in reply to GRIZZ11283

Oh yeah, would also like to hear the answer on that!

Anyway, once you download the pack you can probably still go on your account on the other syste and it should be on the download list so should work and don't really need the season pass on both I guess?

Level 1

in reply to Mini_Miudo

The costs for the Season Pass is rather bizarre. For me on the XBOX its costs $60.00 but on the PS3 it is $50.00. Sony are actually showing me a $10.00 savings as advertised. Microsoft on the other hand are not. In the end I won't be buying it for either system, grown rather tired of being stolen from.

Level 15

in reply to Mini_Miudo

the answer is yes you can d/l the content to 2 different ps3's (this by linking you psn to 2 dif ps3's) the limit use to be 5 but they lower'd it to 2 to stop game sharing every 6 months you can unlink the acc's link to the console but as for d/lin to 2 different ps3's that is fine .....

Level 14

in reply to AC_786

Yeah I know it used to be 5, but I understand why they made it 2 instead of 5 though! Thanks!

Level 1

Studios