Scorestreaks in TDM.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Scorestreaks in TDM.

in reply to ElseAndrew

I pretty much play tdm nowadays like it is barebones with the occasional scorestreaks mixed in. That's why I only have one or two classes with hardline.

Level 6

in reply to garryowen107

And whats your take on it? Would you prefer the old kill streak type system where it was 7 kills for a helicopter, or do you prefer the 10 kills to get it?

Level 9

in reply to ElseAndrew

I like the scoring system as it is for TDM.

What it does is encourage players who cant reach the kill streaks to GTFO of tdm and go play some other game modes. The problem is that all the new players by default play TDM and cry they cant get a UAV. If you struggle go play domination / CTF / demolition, FFS even kill confirmed.

If you play the objective in any of those game modes, you can get dogs / swarm in no time.

Kill confirmed is 150 points per kill assuming you collect your own tags. plus you get the bonus of hoovering other peoples tags plus the denies.

Im sick of the cry babies. There are much more important issues that treyarch should be working on!!

Level 20

in reply to whytie84

Yeeaahhh Buddy!

Level 9

in reply to whytie84

Geast response!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to whytie84

whytie84 wrote:

I like the scoring system as it is for TDM.

What it does is encourage players who cant reach the kill streaks to GTFO of tdm and go play some other game modes. The problem is that all the new players by default play TDM and cry they cant get a UAV. If you struggle go play domination / CTF / demolition, FFS even kill confirmed.

If you play the objective in any of those game modes, you can get dogs / swarm in no time.

Kill confirmed is 150 points per kill assuming you collect your own tags. plus you get the bonus of hoovering other peoples tags plus the denies.

Im sick of the cry babies. There are much more important issues that treyarch should be working on!!

Quoted so people will read this TWICE!

Well said.

Level 22

in reply to Doc_SoCal

lmao, glad people agree with me

Level 20

in reply to ElseAndrew

I was actually shocked that TDM kills were not worth more. The objective is to shoot other players, we should be rewarded for this. I'm obviously not going to be able to add anything that hasn't been said, but TDM is just plain boring in this game. It's my favorite mode too. Good players should be rewarded with decent score streaks. Honestly, unless it had come from a care package I've never seen anything over a stealth chopper in TDM. It's horrible.

Treyarch really dumbed this mode down. It's too bad. Hopefully we go back to the norm on the next COD.

Level 10

in reply to ElseAndrew

I wouldn't change the scores, the only thing i would do is lower the RC car to 350 so it was below the UAV and still took 3 kills like all the other COD's. That way most people who complain they are to high would get one and it wouldn't really contribute to any higher scorestreaks. So the game style would stay the same but more people would be able to earn that first scorestreak (and only the first).

Level 9

Studios