Scorestreak kills not counting

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Scorestreak kills not counting

For the past week or 2 I have been keeping an eye on my total sentry gun kills and death machine kills. The numbers have frozen at 22 and 4. I have my scorestreaks set to UAV,Hunter Killer and Care Package. However there have been times when I have gotten a couple of sentry guns and death machines from care packages and have gotten kills with them,yet still no chasnge in the number.

Now,before you go saying that they don't count because it was a care package. I have never had Sentry Gun,Death Machine,War Machine,EMP,Swarm etc.. as my Scorestreaks,yet i'm on the board with these. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem also? I realize it could be a game problem.

Level 7
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Scorestreak kills not counting

in reply to stevonub4201

The scorestreak that you got from the care packages doesn't count, the care package counter is the only one that changes.  I don't use care packages, I don't even think you can unlock new calling cards using their scorestreak. If you want to unlock new things, I suggest you move onto predetermined scorestreaks once you have experienced all of them.

Level 7

in reply to offthewall21

Just found out it does count,but the scorestreak has to be unlocked.

Level 7

in reply to stevonub4201

got 30 death machine kills today, no care pacages. and it only counted 9

Level 1

Studios