Scavenger Perk picks up different lethal than my class [Bug]

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Scavenger Perk picks up different lethal than my class [Bug]

Whenever I play with two Bouncing Betties for my lethals and the Scavenger perk.  Occasionally after I've laid down my two betties and picked up at least 2 or 3 other scavenger packages (without dying), instead of betties I end up picking up a grenade from one of the packages and instead of laying a betty, I inadvertantly drop a grenade at my feet and die.  Has anyone else had this happen to them?  This appears to be a bug.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Scavenger Perk picks up different lethal than my class

in reply to SOD_4

do you have the double tac perk the one with the 2 granades on the belt perhaps

if so I don't think it's a glitch because with out this and you use scav you only pick up betties..

Level 3

in reply to SOD_4

Are you sure it's suppose to pick up betties i thought it picked up whatever the person you killed was using.

So if the person you killed was using betties and hadn't used them that's what you would get but if the person was using semtex and hadn't used them that is what you would get if the person you killed had 1 bullet you would only pick up one bullet i'm pretty sure thats how it works.

How can you pick a pack up off a dead guy and get something he isn't using.

Level 11

in reply to SUM1SLY83

I'm curios about that too. I've never used Scavenger but I've always wanted to hear a good explanation of exactly how it works. I rarely run anything other than Black Hat in the tactical slot and I'm curious as to how that would be affected while using Scavenger. 

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to theroc23

Yeah i'm pretty sure that's how it work's maybe not with the bullets so much because if you run over an lmg with a smg i don't think it gives you 300 bullets might just fill the gun or something.

Level 11

Studios