Saying this again: nerf SMGs.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Saying this again: nerf SMGs.

in reply to Zorz0rz

I disagree that SMGs are overpowered.

I use the FAL on full auto most of the time. If I rush around a corner and come face to face with an SMG and die, that's my fault for running around the corner blindly.

If I'm shot across the map with an SMG, that's my fault for not seeing him first and/or reacting in time.

If you blame yourself, like 99% of the time you should, you would hardly compain about anything.

Level 11

in reply to Zorz0rz

'Wah wah wah! Game not exactly how I want it! Change it!'

However you qualify this little bitch you are having by putting in your scores and the little story this is still essentially what you are saying.

Pathetic post, pathetic poster.

Level 12

in reply to SpoonsV1

Exactly, pretty much the same as every other crying post about nerfs and buffs.

Re-name the game Call Of Duty "Cry Me A F-cking River"

Level 67

in reply to Zorz0rz

We are alike OP.

I mained in shotguns to being with, mainly the S12, loved it. i was doing good for the most part with it. I started using other guns like assaults and snipers and stuff...but like you too many people used SMG's and i didn't want to cave in...so i stayed away as long as possible, until i got owned after owned after owned by them as i progressed in multiplayer.

So i tried the MSMC...never went back unfortunately. it's too good. quick movements, hardly any recoil and easily controllable at range in burst taps, kills super fast, has accuracy and firing forgiveness...it just can't be beat..SMG's in general just can't be beat.

I seriously just got out of games with it doing 60+ kills to 2-5 deaths because it allows me to kill so incredibly fast especially flanking with a silencer you're practically untouchable i swear!

any other gun i just cannot perform like this, maybe the rare time with other guns but not nearly as much as with the SMG classes...

maybe it is due to the map designs...maybe it is the guns ease of use and forgiveness when it comes to recoil/aiming/firing...but imo it's OP'd as hell.

like i have diamonds on shotguns, and the KSG was super fun to use...but realistically who would use that over a SMG? you risk too much, you have to aim with perfect precision, you also have to have pin point timing with the fire button or you're in for a pump, and there's just no forgiveness at all...yes its a one shot at a decent range and close range, but SMG's kill practically as fast and you can miss and miss-fire and still come out the victor just due to the fact that spraying doesn't give enough recoil.

in all honesty, massive recoil would solve a lot of issues, people wouldn't be able to just hold down R1, they'd have to master their weapons firing patterns to be boss with it, cuz right now it's a battle to see who can spray better...of course pro's will disagree with me, but i'm averaging an almost 2.0 KDR and i can say that there is no other easier gun to use than the SMG AND be HIGHLY outrageously effective with it...

Level 2

in reply to Zorz0rz

Haha! The number of cats in here moaning and groaning about the OP's opinion is somewhat comical. Self awareness, how does it work? No offense, just saying...

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to Zorz0rz

Saying this again no.

Level 11

in reply to Zorz0rz

I actually get killed by and use all sorts of weapons in this game. Hell, I've been killed by just as many Type 25s and AN-94's lately, does that mean they need a nerf too? Get over it dude. People run and gun in this game, and for that, they SMGs are boss. You want to use LMGs and ARs more effectively, tell Treyarch that you'd like to see larger maps with long lines so that there are maps that are leaned more towards ARs and LMGs, and not so much Shotguns and SMGs.

Level 12

in reply to Zorz0rz

For the 1,256,458th time...

Less QQ more Pew Pew!

Level 22

in reply to Zorz0rz

The top 3 weapons I have been killed by:

1. MP7 = SMG

2. MTAR = AR

3. R870 MCS = Shotgun

Looks to me like there is a decent variety of weapons being used considering that each of those 3 guns are in a different class.

P.S. 6th on my list of killed by is a DSR 50 sniper rifle.

Level 3

in reply to jhaedin

You can't go by ELITE they lie and don't record all statistics. Do a forum search for "statistics lie" and you will see my post (with screenshots).

I went for 1 whole week playing ground war, getting killed by PDW a dozen times every game, and my PDW "killed by" in ELITE didn't go up at all.

Anyone who uses ELITE statistics to make an argument does not follow them closely enough to realize they are bogus BS and worthless.

Level 5

Studios