SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

I just got my new ps3 i have been palying Free For All on Black ops 2 and for some reason it's only connecting me to ''Hispanic" players and the same players at that...Now don't get me wrong i don't mind playing any races it's just all they speak is spanish and i don't...Besides i bought the game to play against all walks of life i want to play against different people to learn different stratigies and communicate...Can someone please give me insight on what the problem could be..Thanks in advance

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

Hello CripCrazy-52

Different regions might pop up every now and then depending on time of day played, or if there are not available players in your immediate area. There's really no telling when you might see someone from a different region come into the lobby.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

there has been a major drop in players ever since GTA5 came out. I would say that your out of luck on who you can play with.

Level 10

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

Expand your search preference

Level 18

in reply to Zombie-Hell-Fire

When i change the search preference to "Best" or "Normal" it won't connect me to any matches...How do i expand it?...Thanks for replying

Level 1

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

Its probably one of the above posts, but its possible that your IP says you live in a Spanish area. If you still have issues, contact your ISP and ask about changing your IP.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Ok i will call and see...Thanks for replying

Level 1

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

Im not sure of the exact details, but what happens is your IP might indicate you live in say, Mexico, when you don't actually, so the game matches you with other people whose IPs are in Mexico, which causes stuff like this. Its worth checking out if it continues to happen.

Level 35

Studios