Russman Quote. Is there something we dont know

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Russman Quote. Is there something we dont know

in reply to CSAWWWWW

I get what your saying BUT in my opinion I would think that in the 10's of thousands of hours (probably closer to 100's of thousands) people have played since the EE achievment was finished someone would have found something by now.  Even by accident a switch, a button, a radio something to push it forward and nobody has anything new.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to UncleFizer

If it were anything nearly as complex as some of the WaW/BO1 EE's, then it may not have been found yet-- considering (and don't quote me) that not all of the BO1 EE's have been solved/found. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the zom team has verified this.

MrM- no significance as of yet. Kinda odd that the display only happens after you jump through a portal, no? Yer probably right, it's most likely nothing. But, I personally have not exhausted the possibilities enough to say it's nothing quite yet, and I'm sure nobody really has, because the other maps are taking up everyone else's time (and even though I really like Tranzit, a lot, I've seen the general opinion that most people hate it, a lot).

I'm just not one to dismiss so easily, and I usually base that on my own experiences and self-tested theories.

Level 16

in reply to ThaDumbGenius

ThaDumbGenius wrote:

Im pretty sure there are way more quotes connecting us to the previous maps, it's just a matter of time before some1 makes a quote vid, or better yet find a hidden radio.

Yep, expect a few on friday. unfortunately im working at the moment but doing an all nighter thursday and will be focusing on putting out russman 'quote' vid's for friday morning.

On topic, the group is so stereotypically american that if they did have contact teleporters it would be with the 'five' style of teleporters not the 935 zappy ones..... tho i believe richtofen did defect to them to build the moon base, so could be possible.

Level 17

in reply to MrMaster1212

I get the exact reason why people FEEL this Easter egg is finished but the simple fact is those people that feel differently are merely looking at all the unanswered questions that could lead to some interesting and almost reasonable results. We have various quotes from Maxis, unheard in game. Also the fact that we get orbs also holds some key significance. Perhaps the reason more has not been found are steps are being done incorrectly. Question the actual steps on Maxis side, if it means anything to you, and you will see what starts to make sense.

Also to many of you nay-Sayers just because you get the achievement, doesn't mean the Easter egg is over neccessarily over does it?

Level 4

in reply to MrMaster1212

They better give us answers

Level 8

in reply to MrMaster1212

To all unansweres questions

Level 8

Studios