Recieved early copy nothing impressive

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Recieved early copy nothing impressive

in reply to glasgow-sparky

doesnt work like that. that is a excuse for longer machmaking but the way MM works, or should work it would take less time to find a good connection game. it will take more time to check every game but less to find one.  connection will likly improve.  3arc is currently using server updates and prepping as a excuse atm.

Level 22

in reply to MadConvictor

3 seconds will help but not very much on small maps. on medium maps and up you will need 5 seconds+

Level 22

Is it better than Black Ops : Yes
Is the connection better than Black Ops : No , hitmarker central (keep in mind this before pre-release so its going to get worse)
Weapon handling: no effort needed all guns have little to no recoil so adding attachements make them all the same basically*
Killstreaks: Well balanced you really do not stay alive long enough to rack up big kills highest so far me is a 25 killstreak
Spawn: Worst yet you'll find when you kill 1 guy somebody else is near or maybe even 2 or 3 also found when I spawn Im killed pretty quick

Graphics: The maps look like your playing spiderman ( the cartoon type version)

Maps: Multi levels maps ( upper , lower levels etc) and billions of little pointless rooms and tunnels theres more rooms than there is open space so be prepared for people not to move because they do not

Your view is valid as a user of the game, but wait till others are playing and then complain. Telling this to us who haven't played is weak. One big complaint.

A like what they are trying to do but for me personally I find I get pretty frustrated when guys are spawning so close to me when I spawn or I just spawn and somebody comes up behind me literaly 5 secs after I have respawned

So the revenge spawn system is still in the game. Good.

Guy nothing against you, but this is what I expected from weak players, whinnying and complaining. Instead of figuring things out and waiting for actual release of the game you come here and show nothing more than the usual.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

LOL I like the way people are trying to justify the game will be good when they don't even have it, just flame someone you has experienced the multiplayer

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

I have to agree with you, the game is not in full effect, your not getting the true experience. wait for everyone to get on, then we will see all the little problems, and from there 3arc will fix accordingly... these kids think that its just suppose to be perfect out of the box

Level 18

in reply to Izjar11

Had the game since Saturday btw (UK) so its not like I have "just got it" as for the weak player comment you make me LOL my k/d is over 2.5 which is better than average but I do not pride myself on being good at call duty lmao

The "experience" is suppose to be fun and enjoyable well its not its a just rehash of stupid spawns and terrible hit detection

The game itself is good like the killstreaks , perks  guns but as I have already says they spent a year on the looks and not the engine because its basically black ops all over again and its not even officially out yet (on PS3 theres about 40,000 online)

"I predict the younger generation will not move because of the spawn which then leads to groups of people hiding in rooms"

Remember that launch day when your controller is smashed inside your TV because its not enjoyable

Level 5

I have "just got it" as for the weak player comment you make me LOL my k/d is over 2.5 which is better than average but I do not pride myself on being good at call duty lmao

ahhhh strong in statistics, but low KD in patients. Its cool.

The "experience" is suppose to be fun and enjoyable well its not its a just rehash of stupid spawns and terrible hit detection

the experience is not the game guy! Its how you "use" the game to accomplish a good experience. Was this never explained to you?

The game itself is good like the killstreaks , perks  guns but as I have already says they spent a year on the looks and not the engine because its basically black ops all over again and its not even officially out yet (on PS3 theres about 40,000 online)

Wow 40,000.00 its allot, didn't expect that high number. And were you wanting another version of black ops or a all new same black ops? hahaha thats why they call it II (2) Two! Its a continuation of the first!.

"I predict the younger generation will not move because of the spawn which then leads to groups of people hiding in rooms"

Wait, what happened to the anti UAV locating people because they are still thing, was that a joke? haha.

Remember that launch day when your controller is smashed inside your TV because its not enjoyable

Self control isn't easily taught, did you know that?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios