Really? These snipers are terrible.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Really? These snipers are terrible.

in reply to LieZGhost

They did this for a reason they want everyone to play heads up and are attempting to get ride of quick scoping

Level 2

in reply to LieZGhost

I only quickscope when someone is running up on me with smg. I usually get them. I hard scope every other time.

Level 5

in reply to LieZGhost

i'm really sorry here OP but your thread says snipers are terrible. i don't mean this ignorantly but you are just terrible with them. the snipers in this game are far better than before

Level 23

in reply to LieZGhost

Oh, I know! How about everytime you ADS, you instantly teleport behind a person, locked onto their head? =\

Level 24

in reply to LieZGhost

I cant remember the names of all the snipers but my personal favorite is the second one you unlock. I don't quick scope at all

i aim for the chest 90% of the time and works pretty good. If someone is running up on me i switch to my AR and pray i hit them first.

I personally think the ballista ( that's the last one i think)  isn't all that great. May be blasphemy in the sniper community but we all have our preferences lol.

Level 4

in reply to LieZGhost

why the hell are you complaining about ACTIVISION when they didn't even make the game?

TREYARCH made this game and they did a damn good job balancing the guns.

Go back to MW3 if you want to quick scope. It seems your only good when you can use a gun that 1 shot kills people from up close, med and long range. MW3 snipers were not balanced and now there more balanced you are crying about it because you don't got any skills to show for it.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Zaled

I think they did a good job on the snipers because every sniper should have a flaw that makes it so it can't be perfect or then everybody would be comeplaining about Guick Scopers.  So stop your bawling and just play a game and have fun. 

Level 4

Studios