Read if you don't like hackers!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Read if you don't like hackers!

How are the ps3 people meant to stop and ban these hackers. theres no way of asking every prestige master if they have hack, and there is no way of telling.. most of you people are saying that the hacked prestige masters are getting a small amount of kills compared to deaths.. thats good isn't it? your getting the kills and their not? and all they have is a symbol next to their name. why don't you like them so bad? what have they done to you?

Level 1
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Read if you don't like hackers!

in reply to Zombielover11

I couldn't give a shit about what people do on this game.

I do however question a person who feels the need to make themselves look better than they actually are.

By the way, after reading your other thread on the same subject! Using a hack doesn't make you a hacker! It makes you a Sheep... Bah

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

so why hould we have to put all the hard work in for weasels to get it in 10mins with all camos and attachments

spoils gameplay !

Level 1

in reply to martypello

you cant stop hackers bottom line. let the Devs take care of that and you do your own thing. besides, ALL THE GAMES i play who have master prestige players tend to be below me on the boards at the end of each match i'm better than they are.. and they hacked.. thats all that matters

Level 10

in reply to martypello

I hear what you're saying, but I don't think someone elses prestige or stats do affect gameplay, If it was a wallhack, aimbot then that would get me mad

Level 20

in reply to Zombielover11

i dont like boosters and glitchers as they cheat in an actually match.

hackers on the other hand i just feel sorry for and like others said wont finish above me in any game.

i wont bother looking if they are legit or not because its a waste of my time.

i only report people who where boosting and if they where lagg switching or other crap like that or i suspect them for doing so.

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

but hen you think about it it does affect game play yous cause they hack and get all attachments for all guns while your half way through 100 head shots for the m27

offcourse there gona pick you off faster theve got alot more choice

ive got friends who have hacked and ive told them you will regret it

Level 1

in reply to martypello

most people use the same attachments anyways.

TF, supressor and grip is what i see the most.

those are easy to gain with any SMG so it aint a big deal to me.

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

all i mainly see in the game is smg annoys me cause they only use them cause there far overpowered

same with shotguns and handguns

Level 1

Studios