[Read!] Huge banwave incoming soon! (with official statement!)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: [Read!] Huge banwave incoming soon! (with official statement!)

in reply to SUM1SLY83

Friends on here are nothing. Most you will never see, meet, or talk to even via phone. I myself am not smart enough to hack anythng and hope that those that have are permanantly banned to where they can never play any of the Black Ops or Modern Warfare games. To me they go hand in hand. I play alot and I suck but i enjoy playing. Don't like playing against guys that in 30sec. have 20 kills and some you see flying from point to point. Or the ones you shoot and shoot and your the one that dies. I am 56yrs. old and don't have the reflexes of you younger players so i am at a disadvantage anyway. And to have to play against people that have everything there is to unlock unlocked without doing it properly I say take there consoles away and don't ever let them have another. I am sure that Tryarch and Sony have way more knowledge of how to fine the cheaters than any of us or most of us anyhow. So all that crap being said I can't wait for the ban to take effect. It will be way more people than any of us realise. What i really wish would happen is for someway to actually tell if players are old enough to play the game. That they are truly old enough to be playing a game that is rated Mature. And not an 8yr. old whose parents just don't give a crap what there kids do.

Level 1

in reply to Ricky-RB-

This sounds great, and I hope the end result is less players / discouraged future cheaters!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Ricky-RB-

This sounds to good to be true....and it probably is. A console ban will not happen(everyone wants it to though) All these glitchers will get is a reset

Level 22

in reply to Ricky-RB-

My personal opinion on this is reset all those cheaters and let them play the way it should be.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Joosmanz1995

Exactly, perma- bans would be too much, it may be their first offence, maybe they will learn and not do it again

Level 20

in reply to Ricky-RB-

Whilst I cannot wait for the time the 'hackers' get the comeuppance, the OPs post is full of crap, and I cannot believe those who think to give it any credibility.

There is nothing in the post or screenshot proving it is an Activision response, or anything to give it any credibility.

Activision would not give this much time to any email to one of it's common consumers, and it is not in the style of a blanket email/response.

Level 4

in reply to WestonX

WestonX wrote:

Whilst I cannot wait for the time the 'hackers' get the comeuppance, the OPs post is full of crap, and I cannot believe those who think to give it any credibility.

There is nothing in the post or screenshot proving it is an Activision response, or anything to give it any credibility.

Activision would not give this much time to any email to one of it's common consumers, and it is not in the style of a blanket email/response.

He may not be, a "common user" and/or have you seen a support email?

I think not

Level 31

in reply to Ricky-RB-

My friend was 90% legit, he went all the way to Master prestige without the glitch, but when he finished he did the glitch and got all titles. Today he is not playing anymore, he got banned. Oh well...

Level 2

in reply to Victor7141

...and thus he learned his lesson the hard way.

Do you have sympathy for him?

Level 4

in reply to WestonX

nope not one bit hahahaha sucker

Level 4

Studios