Rapid Kills - How did you get them?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Rapid Kills - How did you get them?

in reply to TheePamino

I got the Master Killer title and so does my friend the easiest way I got my chain kill titles 7/8/9 rapid kills was GW Raid Dom.  I would run pdw ex mags, lightweight/toughness/ext condition/tac mask  danger close w/c4s; then straight off spawn rush hard to the middle were everyone goes to try to snipe c4 once to kill those people then c4 the stairs to get any late people who finished capping the flag.  The people you kill will either spawn right back in the spawn by those cars or to the left.  Plus I nuketown is a good map I have gotten loads of frenzy/super killers with just a shotgun there and didn't have the time to kill more because of the range of the wep.

Level 8

in reply to Sora_v21

I did give Ground War a whirl a couple of prestiges ago in a bid to garner some Rapid Kills, but to little avail. I guess you need to be fearless in your approach, and I'm too conservative. Need to let my hair down.

Level 3

in reply to TheePamino

Let your hair, bullets and C4 down (apparently)...

Level 34

in reply to TheePamino

let them have a taste of your RPG rockets in GW nice way to catch 3-4 enemies together

Level 23

in reply to TheePamino

I have 1 Ultra kill, 1 Mega kill and a few Super kills. I got the Ultra kill in the first couple weeks of the games release on Nuketown Demolition without even going for it or realising it existed. I got the Mega kill on Standoff defending the headquarters using the Remmington.

Lately I have been going for chain killer. I've been trying for ages and it's the last killer challenge I have to complete. I'll just have to keep trying but I havn't even come close since I actually started tryng for this challenge.

Level 6

in reply to Turtle_Tommy

on u with this one i need this as my final one also

Level 24

in reply to TheePamino

I have 1 super kill and am trying to better that..I would have gotten more had I not been taken down by a sniper laying on the ground in the back corner of the yard.. how I got it was by using an LMG (hammer) with foregrip, and quick draw, playing hardpoint on Nuketown when the hardpoint was in one of the houses I got a quad kill by tossing a C4 in there and then running into the backyard to mow them all down with the LMG as the clip size is huge and as soon as I got the 6th kill and 3 more guys were being shot by me that's when I was shot by the sniper laying in the back corner......needless to say I was pissed that this guy was laying down there but it is something that should be pretty easy to repeat and I'm sure that that is how I will get my 8 or 9 rapid kills and could work for you.....if you want to add me my GT is RedEyedNik.....just reference this post if you send me a friend request so I know to accept you

Level 3

in reply to TheePamino

I have gotten the super kill a couple of times in sticks and stones on hijacked.

I got the mega kill with the swat on burst fire on nuketown demo they kept spawning in the middle of the map all around me for some reason.

I got the ultra kill with the swat with select fire on nuketown demo.  I had a guardian in the house and got them while they tried to enter the house.

I have not gotten the chain killer yet.

Level 8

in reply to TheePamino

most who made it is boosters

Level 3

Studios