Rankings seriously broken.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Rankings seriously broken.

in reply to Killevree1

You had more than 20 downs in one game..........

Nuff said mr elite

Level 9

in reply to Killevree1

You do realize the proof you showed basically showed you getting carried by a better player. You can use every excuse you want about running the harder spot, but you still went down what looks like 51 times, got revived 24 times, and had a third of the other player kills and a lot less points.

Level 32

in reply to Killevree1

Funny, because, apart from your trolling of this forum, I have not heard of you, Mr Elite.

No, I don't have pictures or videos of my accomplishments, because I play the game to have fun, not to be a part of some elite fan club. You have my GT... you can check my leaderboards over the course of the 3 games for verification of my abilities.

If you or so pro, why you so into glitches?  What is your high round on Bus Depot solo? Can you play when you ain't got someone carrying your a** and ego?

Level 53

in reply to Killevree1

I bet you still live with mommy don't you kid? I don't believe you story or your stats. What you claim is not to have a life and have no accomplishments outside of video games. So, I'm happy for you that you can do so well at zombies, be proud of it, because at the end of the day no one cares and your little smack talk dosnt bother anyone. You waste space and people's time. I hope your parents make enuf to support your lazy ass. Maybe you should put that on your résumé and see how far your accomplishment gets you. Your a loser kid and I would bet money everyone here is better than you at zombies. You don't even have enough value to you to dump on.

Level 4

in reply to RITCH6969

A little uncalled for, but funny nonetheless. 10/10.

Killevree1, who freaking cares what your rank is. Play the game for fun, it's what it's meant for. From what I see, the ranking system seems to have more corrupted the Zombies community if anything, and everyone just quits, kill whores, doesn't revive, etc. just to try to raise their rank. It's awful, and the ranking system is flawed, yeah, we don't know all too much about it. Have you ever read the K/D theory on it, to where your K/D (Kills to Downs.) reflects your rank? Something like 160 - 200+ K/D is where the Shotgun rank lies in that theory, with the Knife being around 70 - 100 K/D. Once again, it's just a theory.

Play for fun, stop whining.

Level 4

in reply to RITCH6969

FYI - I haven't lived with my parents since I was 18.  Last time I checked, this was a cod forum so I don't think my outside accomplishments would be relevant here.  You can speculate all you want about my background but it's just that - speculation.  The fact of the matter is you don't know me and I don't know you.  And I don't want to know you or hear your collegiate or professional accomplishments.  Why?  Because it's a cod forum. 

Level 5

in reply to Sheathx

There's more to the ranking system than K/D.  The ranking system doesn't care if all you do is run around and kill zombies.  You have to participate in all the extra side missions, for example putting together the buildables each time you play.  And revives are more important than downs.

I was stuck on the skull forever, just trying to get the knife.  I played daily for like 4-5 weeks and could not get off the Skull w/blue eyes.  So I took a break.  When I came back, I was Skull w/one hash.  I played one game with two other friends.  I had the fewest kills of the 3 players, but I had like 15 or 16 revives.  When that game ended, I had the Skull w/knife and w/blue eyes and 5 hash marks.

I agree the system is screwed up beyond belief, but worrying so much about your K/D is just going to stress you out and make you hate playing the game (which sounds like you are pretty close to that now).  Most of the people that have the shotguns are cheaters anyway.

Level 2

in reply to xxxSHOCKxxx

This is incorrect.. Cause like I said, I know people whos revives are abosulte shit, their kills are half of mine, some have downs even higher then mine with way lower kills. I have a friend sitting at 40,432 kills, 442 downs, 134 revives, 1000 headsets, and 200 grenande kills, guess what? double shottys. (I was looking at his stats as I wrote this)  The ranking system is simply just flat out broken, it ranks you as it pleases no matter what  you do. Got another friend with 10k kills, 250downs, 120 revives, and has skull with knives, as said ranking broken.

Also normally in games I'm the one building everything and opening all the doors, I have 900 doors open. And I'm sure if it said how many parts you've built that would be in the 700-800's as well.

Level 2

in reply to Sheathx

How often do you play grief or turned?  I ask because both of these game modes have a tendency to derank you. 

Level 5

in reply to Killevree1

I don't play either at all. ESPECIALY turned, hell no played it three times then realized my downs went up by 50.

Level 2

Studios