Rankings seriously broken.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Rankings seriously broken.

in reply to Sheathx

I don't know then.  Just one thing though.  If I was you and didn't get them after like 30k kills or so I wouldn't try to go further to get them on that account.  It just seems like the rank you have stabilizes quite early and you hit a point of no return.  Also, don't forget about invisible stats.  Maybe you are leaving games early?  Lets say you jump in with 3 randoms and 1 guy quits at r2 and you leave right after since the rounds won't count anymore, I think that may hurt you.  I don't know exactly how the system works but I can say with confidence some type of average round score is used.  I can say that because I know players with sub 100 k/d and negative d/r ratios who got shotguns from doing the 214 Tranzit glitch a few times.  One player went from a skull to shotguns in 1 game. 

I mainly focus on rounds and overall excellence.  I play all the maps and have respectable scores for rounds on each.  The ranking system will never have any credibility to me because the highest rank can be earned by avoiding the difficult maps in the game.  I can't take something like that seriously.  And I'm surprised people don't see that or mention it more often.  Treyarch can make whatever ranking system they want, but it will never replace a set of skilled eyes capable of recognizing the most talented players.

Level 5

in reply to Sheathx

get a 200 kill/down then get 30k kills while maintaing that = shottys good luck

Level 5

in reply to Sheathx

I got my shotties 2 days ago now after been stuck on skull an dagger for months. I have in excess of 330,000 kills for 1500 downs. Average kd 215, over 4500 revives. I have opened over 2000 doors and over 2000 perks drank. I'm just short of a hundred thousand hs and 13,000 gren kills. These were my stats before I got my shotguns. No matter how many high rounds I got to it would not give me them. A day before I got my shotties there was a guy from trey arc on twitter saying that you should not look at the ranking system as a ladder instead look at it as a boat with loads of holes init sinking. The more holes you get in the boat the quicker it will sink( de ranking ). But you can always make the boat rise again by bailing water out of it. I interpreted this as  the better you play the quicker ull rank up. So I played 5 games , the first was round 34 die rise 1600 kills 1 down. The next couple of games were in the 20s over 500 kills but 1 down the last game I played was transit solo round 18 over 500 kills 1 down. When the game finished there were the shotties with 4 tallies. This is why i dont believe that rounds play a key role in ranking up.I have been trying to get the emblem for a while an now I have it my advice to anybody wanting it is consistency. Never leave games even if people do just see it through and always strive for low downs. I think that every thing in the leader boards counts towards ranking but consistency is the key. Kd is not the absolute defining factor in ranking as I had a 215 kd with over 4000 revives and still no shotties. Hope this helps guys. If anyone wants to get to some high rounds send me a friend request or just to see that I'm not just talking trash. d08s01d1er Xbox the 0s r numbers not digits.

Level 1

in reply to StillNoShotties

I believe the ranking system works fine.

The system is the most complicated ranking algorithm to date.

Everyone needs to accept the fact that some people are skull players, some are knife players, and some are shotties.

Not everyone is going to have the max rank, some people could play for 5 years, do fairly well, but never get even a knife.

Giving every kid a ribbon for participation has bred these shotgun self entitled people.

Making cod multiplayer a joke just so everyone has a good time, and gets kills has basically ruined fps gaming.

Games used to be about skill, apparently now people need a reason to play any competitive game beyond showcasing skills. Those reasons are: stats. Just to show off. Sad.

Auto aim, radar, cheat-like perks, intentional bad spawns, unlockable damage increasers - all of that is meant to ensure that everyone gets a false sense of skill, and buys more call of duty.

Level 1

in reply to dankNugzNY1

How does obtaining shotguns show true skill when you can play Tranzit 100% of the time, an easy map, and avoid the hard maps?  Sorry, but the system is flawed.

Level 5

in reply to Killevree1

Whats yer high round on this so called easy map?

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Sheathx

would u guys give it up already we all know the system is screwed who the hell cares if its screwed what makes u think continuously talking about it will make it better???? and telling people they still live with there parents really get real your pathetic to think anyone actually cares where someone lives .... so sick of these fourms really i dont know y i keep looking at them i guess cuz i get a good laugh out of the idots on here smh you all say cod zombies sucks now ever think its not the game but the players ???? hmmmm?

Level 9

in reply to Sheathx

This was definitely a entertaining read...lol

Level 22

in reply to Sheathx

Is there a way we can remove this thread. Look guys, well all already know that Killevree1 is a [Removed by moderator], so why can't we just all agree and go onto more important things?

Level 30

Studios