Ranking System Cracked. Everything considered. Find out exactly when you will rank up!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Ranking System Cracked. Everything considered. Find out exactly when you will rank up!

in reply to obma97

so when i went down 1 tally last night and lost my blue eyes after 1 game and then played another and got it right back never happened ?

there wasn't 12hours between those games, no clue why you think it works like that and you can just rank 2x a day once at 7am and once at 7pm but it's just wrong

i see people jumping ranks all the time during day

so yh i'm pretty sure you're wrong about that, and most likely even more

Level 8

Re: Ranking System Cracked. Everything considered. Find out exactly when you will rank up!

in reply to obma97

For those that don't believe me still, I am skull with knife 3 tallies. I WILL be skull with knife and 4 tallies at 7:00 PM EST, and I WILL be skull with knife blue eyes and 5 tallies TOMORROW at 7:00 PM EST.

PSN: RoyDestroyer01

Keep track of my rank if you don't believe me.

for the shotguns, I am not 100% sure, but I am quite certain I will obtain it the following day after 5 tallies are achieved.

Level 4

in reply to obma97

Are you sure it's not just based on leaderboard ranking? If you get a lot of kills, you rank up. If you don't play for a while, people pass you and you drop a rank. Because a few times I've died with only like fifteen kills and gained a tally anyways which doesn't make sense if it's based on KD.

Level 1

in reply to obma97

yeah this whole thing doesn't make sense. My k/d is 180/1 and i am ranked in the leader boards and in all the other categories i am ranked half of them in the top 20,000 players and the other half in the top 10,000 players in the world and yet i still don't have my double shotguns and spikey shield and i have done both easter eggs and i have all three of the proven perma perks. so there has to be something else to it.

Level 1

in reply to rafael6662001

for those that wanted specifics traveled miles 567, hits 95025, doors 476, perks drank 242, gibs 39289, deaths 145, headshots 5726, grenade kills 1009, revives 348, downs 212, bullets fired 138567, kills 26091and i have been the skull with the knife with the 5 slashes since the third day after the game came out it has never changed so my stats don't fit your formula GT: D0UBLE5H0T

Level 1

in reply to obma97

i have shotguns and im sorry to say this isnt true its about your overall kd meaning all your stats and what rounds you get up to thats it

Level 2

in reply to obma97

Some people here need to learn to read the entire thing.

" HEYY I GOT A GOOOOOD KD DUDE AND I DONT GOT TEE SHOTGUNSS HEE HEEEEEE "

Stop, read it again, then post. KD IS NOT THE ONLY VARIABLE.

To the person above who said they lost it and got it back, I never said you couldn't? Where in this post does it say that you can't gain what you lost? All I said was you can only rank once a day (in what they consider a day 7PM to 7PM)

If you're going to keep complaining and saying rounds are how you rank up, then go ahead, stay stuck on your low level emblems, while I get my blue eyes tomorrow night and my shotguns the next night.

I've been in the 40s, no rank up whatsoever. Wanna know why? Because I already RANKED UP THAT DAY from skull with 4 tallies to skull and knife with 4 tallies.

Level 4

in reply to obma97

I didn't play for 6 days and didn't lose my skull with blue eyes and shotguns rank...I also ranked up more than once per day...lol

Level 4

in reply to jasonq132

1. I usually don't say this, but the deranking thing was even confirmed by _rez_ himself, so I'm going to have to go with a false statement for that.

2. After saying this 100 times, 1 day is 7PM EST to 7PM est which means technically speaking you can rank up twice a day if you rank up before and after 7 PM.

have a nice day

Level 4

in reply to obma97

you can rank up more then 1 time in the 24 hur 7 to 7    i used my second acount which hadnt played any zombies on it today

had 2 bones  played a good game got  skull 2 bones played another good game skull knife   3 ranks 1 day  

all within your 7 to 7  idea

Level 7

Studios