Rage quitters and winstreak

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Rage quitters and winstreak

in reply to TRU11

100% agree buddy. If I join a game and it's laggy as shit or there is a VTOL and dogs running around, I quit immediately. I'm not padding someone's stats because no developer has had the idea to put a lock on a game once it hits a time-limit or point-limit. Would it really be that hard to implement a rule as such....nope......but you know the old expression "if it's broke, don't fix it if it's going to impact bottom line".

W/L ratios mean nothing in this game....I have easily joined well over 150+ games that it's the last minute and there is no winning. I'd rather take the loss with a 0.0 ratio. Hell, joined a game today that I joined in time to get the defeat screen and got another loss!!!!!!

Level 2

in reply to Pharaohe

Yep so if I'm a "douche' as Im_A_Drag85 put it , well...there are plenty of people who agree with me here and in the game. And he can take his "rules" and shove them. I don't have to stop playing the game or take the game back just to appease him or anyone else and I don't have to stay in a game where I am seconds behind everyone or worse.

Personally I like BO2 and it's my favorite of the whole franchise.

Level 4

in reply to 1WizardGuy

Yep, it's pretty clear who the real dbag...because he is clearly acting like one.

I'm_A_Dbag85

Level 20

in reply to 1WizardGuy

It's your game and your free to play or quit as you desire. I won't judge anyone for it.

That being said, I'd be willing to bet that there is also a significant number of people out there who use "lag" as an excuse to quit a losing game.

Level 15

in reply to Pharaohe

wizard you are a douche...and will always be a douche!!  accept that you're a douche!!!

theroc learn to spell hahahaha

Level 19

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

Sick burn! Anyway, that's just another Strawman that kids like you like to deploy when they have nothing else. The proof is in the pudding, or in this case, your previous posts.

Level 20

Studios