Rage Quitters Beware

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Rage Quitters Beware

in reply to squity123

At least a couple of times during a gaming session, BO2 decides to take a dump and I either time out due to a bad connection, or the game freezes(still!).  I also get disconnected from the servers. This is not due to my internet. I have around 30 Kbps down, 5Kbps up, and < 20 ping.  I don't think they should take any punitive action on this until they can get their game sorted out. If I EVER get a ban I will never buy an Activision product again, and I will sell this game back.

BTW..dedicated servers would make rage quitting a non-issue.

Level 2

in reply to squity123

If they actually fixed the lag rage quitting wouldn't be an issue.

Level 19

in reply to squity123

I quit a lot of games due to the simple fact that the games I do quit, are absolutely unplayable.  If they ban/probation me from a game for quitting the games their super terrific matchmaking system puts me in that are nowhere near playable, then I'll happily sell my game and never again give a cent to Treyarch.  Their support has dropped off the face of the earth and now it seems like they are only going to worry about their beloved DLC.  Might be nice to fix the game, more people would buy DLC and less people would be quitting games....  just sayin.

Level 16

in reply to squity123

LOL.. at this post. I've quit so many pubilc matches its not even funny.. Still no probations yet..

Level 1

in reply to squity123

People rage quit due to lag, cheating, abuse.

I havd been dumpedd mid-way into several games where several of one team have quit. But it is easier for Tryearch to chase those who were p'd off enough to quit, than look at the reasons why.

Easier for Tryearch to punish those who refuse to endure the BS issues and problems, than to FIX THEIR issues and product defects.

Level 4

in reply to squity123

What about when you're on a team with SSers who are single handedly causing the team to lose or you are in a laggy game or if you have something better to do or because they've been dropped halfway through a game on the team losing 50-175 and 30 secs later a swarm gets called in.

Level 23

in reply to squity123

Probation has to be one of the dumbest thing any game could have done in history .. The devs must have been  smoking something when they came up with this one ..

I put myself on probation .. I haven't played BLOPS2 in three weeks and I haven't been missing it .. My plasma loves me - upgraded to a better surround sound, larger plasma with 3D experience = amazing glossy/liguid viewing - not sure I wanna ruin that tv by playing video games - I guess they should have been more concerned wth screen burn in and not punishing players who exprience lag and been buying a crapload of blueray movies (probably spending way to much cash, but I don't care) .. Spent most of my holidays watching movies and/or hanging with family ..

Just watchin xplay reviews of best games of the year .. They really seem to like Farcry 3 (have never played it, maybe I should check it out) ... BLOPS 2 was mentioned a couple of times .. When you have players complaining about your game, it's no big deal .. At least they are playing your game .. But when reviewers start ignoring your game, what does that say to you ?? Being the largest franchise out there, if you want to remain on top .. You better start doing stuff that keeps you there .. Things like probation doesn't keep you there .. Crap like that makes you look imature and not very professional .. Just saying .. Haven't been playing so who knows, maybe the whole lag thing is fixed for me ..

Anyhoo, I hope everyone has a super New Year .. Looking forward to seeing what the worlds spews out in 2013 ..

Level 7

in reply to squity123

I've rage quit soooo many times and yet to get this probation message, I'm not sure how many times or how often you have to rage quit

Level 2

in reply to squity123

I've rage quit soooo many times and yet to get this probation message, I'm not sure how many times or how often you have to rage quit

Level 2

in reply to squity123

Level 2

Studios