RGM II & Nuketown theory

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

RGM II & Nuketown theory

Could this be the missing link to something else to the Nuketown zombies map?  Not attempting to troll, something just kind of clicked when I read on here that this gun will be in the box once ( On previous zombie maps.) you download the "Vengance" DLC. 

Many gamers specualted that the ray gun had some kind of importance into solving the (possible) EE to Nuketown, well perhaps this new weapon might be able to unlock something?...  Between the fall out shelter & the other perk drop spots which never get the machines I am still suspicious...

Level 8
6 REPLIES

Re: RGM II & Nuketown theory

in reply to iplay2slay

i dont know but i'll play this map if the ray gun is added

Level 31

in reply to timelordalex

No doubt...  Hopefully they put Phd flopper & electric cherry in this map as well...  Think they have what 3 or 4 empty perk spots for this map?

Level 8

in reply to iplay2slay

Actually, could tie into other maps/EE's too. Tranzit- Day X/2 Me? Upside-down elevator in buddha room in Die Rise? Stretches, but hey, a gun added later to do things that couldn't be done earlier, definitely a possiblity. I'm not sure about any additional EE's on Nuketown, but like ya said, maybe it'll unlock something- somewhere.

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

One of the key things that I believe make it possible for a map like Nuketown is b/c of the empty perk spots.  It's almost like they are waiting & once we see what the last few perk machines can do maybe they tie into something else on this map as well?  It's possible though on the other maps, especially Tranzit.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to iplay2slay

The open perk spots definitely beg for more. Wish the map was a little larger though...

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

That's the thing, maybe if something is accomplished or unlocked w/ this new gun maybe we can get outside of the fence ( Where the main gate is. ) Or maybe there is a teleporter of some sort under the fall out shelter, who knows?

Level 8

Studios