Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Quick scoping

Does anyone else think its a cheap tactic?

Quick scoping takes full advantage of the aim assist, which i feel is wrong as the quick scopers dont even have to fully scope up.

my suggestion is aim assist should automatically disable when using sniper rifles.

Whats your thought on it?

GRIZZ11283
33 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Quick scoping

in reply to GRIZZ11283

Some would argue that there's no aim assist for snipers. There's no irreputable evidence that points either way. I say QSing is actually easy without the fast ADS times that the MW games give you

Ghamorra Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

there is aim assist ive used one, thats my point QSing is easy, so why do snipers get easy mode just because of the aim assist?

GRIZZ11283

in reply to GRIZZ11283

Aim assist is really strong in this game for all weapons. I haven't tried QSing in a real match as my journey with getting Gold hasn't made it that far yet, but I do plan on using snipers here soon and I might try it out just to see how easy it is outside of Private Matches

Ghamorra Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Like i said you dont even have to ads fully, it snaps on to a target instantly, pull the trigger, dead guy.

GRIZZ11283

in reply to GRIZZ11283

I really don't see that many quickscopers in a day.

Highwayman0226

in reply to Highwayman0226

I see loads, had a lobby full of them, could say they rage quit, because me and my friends were owning them, there argument was we were using machine guns lol.

I can deal with them easily enough, its just the principal of them going easymode, because there skill less, then using the calling sign of a loser, your a camper lol

GRIZZ11283

in reply to Highwayman0226

Parties/Clans r the worst, if they dont all QS, there will be at least 1

jamesmoore_007

in reply to GRIZZ11283

ladylucina1

in reply to ladylucina1

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WRECKU