Quick Scoping needs a counter.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Quick Scoping needs a counter.

in reply to Ghamorra

this is not aimed at you(i sometimes click reply on the previous comment even tho not directed at that person) but the snipers are fine as is in this game. i am sorry but i think its total bs about the complaints about them. i have got one shotted loads by a sniper, and a shotgun etc but i dont come on here saying they are OP etc. i just equip one and do it myself. simples

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

Thats exactly the point, thats how you know that quickscoping is too powerful, it forces you to equip a sniper because you know then you can do it too, so everyone would end up with sniper rifles. Its simple a sniper user should be in the distance hiding or at a corner in cover. I see snipers side stepping in the open sniping people and getting kills. Thats where my idea of if a sniper is scoping and gets hit he should de-scope, what sniper would be able to hold a scope to his eye when a bullet travels into him, i guess realism isn't what i should be going for though.

Level 1

in reply to Knightartist

Knightartist wrote:

it forces you to equip a sniper because you know then you can do it too, so everyone would end up with sniper rifles.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/180/fuckthat.jpg

FYI everyone is equiping SMGs with laser sight.

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to ladylucina1

I'm with you, I think snipers should be a OHK, but with great power comes great responsibility. This responsibility needs to be in learning how to use such powerful weapons that. These guns can be picked up by anyone and still dominate the game. Snipers need more sway when standing up, more recoil, lower movement speed, slower ADS, and overall need to be much more difficult to use

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Thats a good idea, Sever sway while walking standing/ medium sway kneeling and no sway prone. Thats how it should be!

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

i really dont mind if they changed the ADS time because i seriously am not a qs. i have got loads of qs before but i would actually rather taking good cover and picking off enemies and getting the longshot medal and the headshot medal pop up on screen. for me thats achieving what a real life sniper would do

Level 23

in reply to Knightartist

QS is right up there with the Target Finder >> Cheap cheap cheap but the 10yrs love it. Eventually their balls will drop and they will start using men weapons.

Level 17

in reply to WRECKU

I think that the sway should be alot greater but this could be countered with the ballistics CPU, I think though that it should work differently, I think when you're looking down the scope with the ballistics CPU, it should take about 500ms for it to activate, imagine 2 crosshairs at either side that move to the centre and then turns green for a perfect shot. This would allow good kills from long and medium but wouldnt give anyone time to quick  scope. The only counter I can find for it is to use the riot shield..which usually still ends you up dead.

Level 1

in reply to WRECKU

so what about the people(18+) that use it? give me a break ffs. anyone who complains snipers are OP are the f**king people that keep getting killed by them and cant qs themselves or use it properly themselves. i'm not a qs but i use the snipers, and enjoy and like using them.

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

I love sniping the conventional way. Guess I'm a conventional guy who isn't 10yrs old.

Really people that are over 18+ QS, wow, really why ??  It's like an adult riding a bike with training wheels. Come on your pulling my leg, right.

Level 17

Studios