Problems in core. Have you tried HC?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Problems in core. Have you tried HC?

in reply to Highwayman0226

I played hardcore for a bit, but I was too annoyed by all the shotguns Most people in hc seem to play it to get the diamond shotties... It wasn't fun to me, it doesn't take a lot of gunskill as your first & second bullets are the only ones that need to hit... And those bullets are almost always on target, before recoil or bad aim kick in. I don't enjoy it, but a lot of people do so who am I to judge

Level 12

There's no Dom in HC,and that's usually all i play.

Level 7

in reply to stevonub4201

yeah I am disappointed by the lack of game modes in HC.

But since BO1, HC is my pref over core everyday. Although I HC TDM is a campfest (not as bad in Bo2 from the last I played because of no spawn delay).  I have not played in awhile so I hope they did not change that.

What does suck about HC is the team killing:

- You can get kicked from some killstreaks

- You can get killed while waiting for a CP

- You can get killed by a random bullet

Playing with a team is boss because you can track where people are; playing random people with no mic can be a disaster (but that is true, Core or HC)

Activision Ambassador

I hear ya there.

Last HC TDM game I played I had a "team-mate" kill me and steal my CP (Care Package). So, word to the wise... don't use the CP Scorestreak in HC unless you are among true friends.

Level 6

in reply to IronShadow

watching a trolling video on youtube of people killing their teammates to steal their CPs = funny!

getting killed from a teammate and then watching them steal YOUR CP =

Level 19

You can get killed by your teammates for your care pkg and random bullets, true.  You don't get kicked by scorestreaks though.  They might've patched this, I'm not sure, just know friendlies killed by lightning strikes don't count against you.

Level 29

yes you can

I was playing with Izjar and he got kicked because friendlies ran infront of his sentry while it was firing at the enemies.

Activision Ambassador

The reason I was notifying you guys last night about my lightning strikes wasn't because of the team killing aspect. I just like for my team to know I have something heavy coming in so that they/we can avoid unnecessary deaths

Level 10

Yeah, everyone who can't cut it in Core plays HC. Whats new?

Level 12

in reply to SpoonsV1

You are obiously missing the point.  The lag in this game makes Core impossible, regardless of skill.  Even if you are the best player in the world, you are lucky to go positive when you are getting 12 hitmarkers and still not registering a kill, or having to use a full mag to get a kill then are vunerable during a reload that you shouldn't need.

Level 29

Studios