Probation Workaround

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Probation Workaround

in reply to brewcastleunite

After the crap I went through today, I'm putting myself on a two-week probation.

Level 26

That's why probation doesn't work, because you get put into losing games and they can't give you an option to join games in progress, dafuq was treyarch thinking? Just let people sign out, it works fine, you don't see nobody bitching about signing out, so why force people to not be able to even back out a game? Probation is just as bad and unbalanced as an option that allows to choose whether or not you can join games in progress.

Level 6

OP, nice post. Totally agree. I can't stand playing two or three games in a row, so taking a beating every time I join and getting probation is making the game unplayable for me, personally.

The xbox community got hyped into buying that bad DLC. I won't pay another cent on this game.

Level 1
Highlighted

I quit many games, and also dashboard many games. I have never recieved any probabtion warning. If I hadn't read it here, I wouldn't even know PS3 had probation.

Level 20

I have never during my years of playing ever found a reason to quit a game. I think they should enforce it at least to the point where if you played for 30 seconds or more you must finish what you started.

Level 9

Im ok with probation for those that constantly quit. But they need to fix how it works. i never quit but i have been put on probation twice in the last 2 days because others have quit and the lobby is lost. there is a way to program the feature to only kick in when someone has actually left the game or kicked for too many team kills. the team kills im a bit on the fence with because that happens by accident someone runs in front of you when your shooting ect.... what they should do is add to the report feature for team killers and deal with it that way. Its not fair that others have to endure probation because someone else quits or any connection is loss.

Level 1

Studios