Probation & Accountability

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Probation & Accountability

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

3 times within a hour I would say or even longer time period. Once in though its very easy to go back into probation, I've been experimenting. No matter how much you push it though you get no longer than 5 minute. That's from being in probation more than 10, 15 times in one day. This is to by usual behaviour, I just wanted to see if there was a wall of pain after a series of probations.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

I believe he has implemented this only for attention. It helps nothing and only causes more problems.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

Can you be more specific?

Level 40

in reply to ChestSplittah

ChestSplittah wrote:

I believe he has implemented this only for attention. It helps nothing and only causes more problems.

Watchu talking bout willis!'

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

The point that everyone is missing here is whethere or not this is right. I have never dropped out of a game. Tonight they server keep kicking me out of games. I finally got back on and it said I was on probation. You can add me or ask anyone who knows me. The whole team I am on can leave, and I will stay in to the dire end. But dropping connections and getting put on probation for no reason, there is no sense to that.

Level 1

in reply to Izjar11

i haven't been placed on probation yet. i get kicked from lobbies.. but not games. i quit when they get really bad. so far, so good. ...for now.

however.. sometimes i could swear i get killed after only one team kill. i guess the troll are out killing themselves on my betties, etc.

Level 14

in reply to Izjar11

I quit 8/10 games....it's all lag related and I refuse to stay in any game where I will end up 5&25. My stats mean nothing to me at all, same with unlocking anything. I play to enjoy the competition the challenge of playing others if lag takes that away there is no reason for me to stay in a game.

I don't care at all if it screws the team or affects anyone else's enjoyment of the game. I find it funny that treyarch took the time and resources to Nerf,buff and implement a probation instead of focusing on the main issue at hand...that this game was not, and is not ready for online multiplayer.

Level 2

in reply to -Monolithic-

time to hire a lawyer? LMAO

Level 2

in reply to aWoL1

Nah, I'm Canadian...we are not litigious people Smiley Happy

Level 2

in reply to -Monolithic-

it was a joke lol iam too lol